Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > NoVA Delinquents > Ride Planner
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Ride Planner Got a plan, put it here...

View Poll Results: When Do We Ride?
We don't - I'm out. 0 0%
Sunday - October 19th 1 25.00%
Sunday - October 26th 3 75.00%
Just cancel it. 0 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-09-2014, 08:48 PM
Bard of the 43 Words

Last Cigar Smoked: 5 Vegas Miami
TimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suck
Delinquent 2014 Autumn Ride

Hey peeps.
I've been busy. New job, new school year, new class to teach for Sunday school (I warp their little minds), and JohnnyD started Cub Scouts (They are slowing assimilating me - want me to be an Assistant Den Leader). ...and yes, working on those (in my wife's words) "crummy little cars".
My latest project:

1991 Geo Metro LSi Convertible. 3 cylinder / 5 speed manual transmission. 996 cc of raw power.

Anyway...
I guess the dates for the ride are as follows:
Oct. 19th - A Sunday
Oct. 26th - A Sunday
The only other date that would be open would be Nov. 8th or 9th, but the leaves would be gone by then.
I ride to the pumpkin patch with JohnnyD on Saturday, Oct. 25th and spend most of the day there.
I will be freezing my ass off on a Cub Scout camp out the night of Nov. 1st.
2003 FXD aka 'Wild Blue'
"Ask not what Doof Clenas can do for you, but what you can do for Doof Clenas." TimmyD (2006)

Last edited by TimmyD; 10-09-2014 at 08:54 PM.
Old 10-10-2014, 02:09 AM
Double-D

MasterGunz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMasterGunz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMasterGunz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMasterGunz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMasterGunz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMasterGunz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMasterGunz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMasterGunz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMasterGunz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMasterGunz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMasterGunz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
The only date I am available is the 26th.
Old 10-10-2014, 06:23 AM
Breaker of Stuff

Last Cigar Smoked: 601 La Bomba
Bone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I should be good for either.

Make Doof Clenas Fun Again (MDCFA)

Old 10-10-2014, 06:57 AM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk
As with Russ, I'm pretty sure we're available either Sunday.

The 25th I'm busy too. I'll be in Hot Springs blasting some clay's on the Company dime.

Kimber

Old 10-10-2014, 08:12 AM
A Delinquent by Birth

SLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sock
I am available the 19th Oct but teach the 26th.

Old 10-10-2014, 08:34 AM
Augmented

Last Cigar Smoked: Saf Fran OG
Turbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sock
I don't think I have a dog in this hunt due to the proximity of said ride.
Unless of course I encourage and host a color tour here in the unnatural state.

BOB

L.Ron Hoover Welcomes you to the
First Church of Appliantology
Old 10-10-2014, 12:09 PM
Confirmed Luddite

Last Cigar Smoked: Snack Pack Tapioca
Uesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I have to be in Alexandria on November 2nd. I know, that wasn't offered but my post count has slowed a little.

Old 10-10-2014, 02:18 PM
A Delinquent by Birth

SLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sock
COME ON DOWN ,WE CAN DO A LITTLE MEAL OR SOMETHING.

Old 10-10-2014, 06:46 PM
Bard of the 43 Words

TimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backroad Mike View Post
As with Russ, I'm pretty sure we're available either Sunday.

The 25th I'm busy too. I'll be in Hot Springs blasting some clay's on the Company dime.
Dude, you gonna be able to ride?

BTW - I think I owe ya another rack of ribs. I finally got that starter you gave me on the bike last Friday. Rode to church on Sunday and she starts right up with nary a problem.
2003 FXD aka 'Wild Blue'
"Ask not what Doof Clenas can do for you, but what you can do for Doof Clenas." TimmyD (2006)

Old 10-10-2014, 08:05 PM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyD View Post
Dude, you gonna be able to ride?

BTW - I think I owe ya another rack of ribs. I finally got that starter you gave me on the bike last Friday. Rode to church on Sunday and she starts right up with nary a problem.

Glad it worked.

And yes I can ride. Already been out 3 times. One 60 mile, one 210 mile and another yesterday about 120 with Patti on the back.

Getting on/off is still a little touchy, but everything else was good.

Kimber

Old 10-10-2014, 10:04 PM
Double-D
Switzerland

Dinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backroad Mike View Post

Glad it worked.

And yes I can ride. Already been out 3 times. One 60 mile, one 210 mile and another yesterday about 120 with Patti on the back.

Getting on/off is still a little touchy, but everything else was good.
You're talking the bike, right?

April 13, 2016 -- The day Richard was speechless.

May your hands always be busy, May your feet always be swift.
May you have a strong foundation When the winds of changes shift.
May your heart always be joyful, and may your song always be sung,
May you stay forever young!
--Bob Dylan
Old 10-11-2014, 08:27 AM
Amsoil Site Sponsor
Double-D

Geezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinero View Post
Oh my........

Meng

TKWSV

Old 10-11-2014, 08:37 AM
Original Delinquent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinero View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer-Glide View Post
Oh my........
Yes Jim...

Kimber

Old 10-11-2014, 10:28 AM
Bard of the 43 Words

OK.

Sounds like we have a dilemma; MasterGunz can make it on the 26th and Wayne can only make it on the 19th.

Current Fall Foliage conditions are patching; how fast they accelerate is always a guess.

Current 10 day forecast shows Sunday, Oct. 19th as Sunny w/high in the upper 60s.

We'll keep an eye on the fall foliage as the week progresses and make a final call on the date by Wednesday, Oct. 15th.

Hopefully more people will chime in to ride.

...until then, let's fill up five or six pages on deciding where to eat brekkie....Frost Diner.....Waffle House (off of Hwy 17)....Taco Bell (their new breakfast is awesome!)...etc.
2003 FXD aka 'Wild Blue'

Old 10-12-2014, 02:14 AM
Original Delinquent

Frost Diner if there's only 4-5 of us, otherwise it's too small for everyone.

We haven't met at the diner in Triangle since I first meet the DOOF's in 2006.

Waffle House

Just my .02

Frost Café in Culpepper doesn't usually have big enough table for more than 6 either.

Might need to scout a new eats location.

Kimber