Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Motorcycle Categories > Test Rides and Reviews
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Test Rides and Reviews If you've gone out and ridden it... let us know your thoughts...

Old 07-01-2009, 08:45 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
STONEY.....MY MAN....

We all know how you feel about yer new sled....
The real test is a review from the boss lady.
I think it is time to hear from her on this subject.

just sayin'
Old 07-01-2009, 09:04 AM
Not So Brave Knight

NSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Yes, and we need to know if he is still talking with an American accent ....

---- Not So Brave Knight of the 43 sided table ----

Old 07-01-2009, 09:11 AM
snow pirate

Last Cigar Smoked: No thanks.
stoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
The wife hasn't had a chance for a real long ride yet, but she's been out with me a couple of times, so she should be along soon with a mini review.

Oh, and I like, ain't talkin' with an American accent now, eh? Ya hoser.......

ALL WHO WANDER ARE NOT LOST.

GFFG
Old 07-01-2009, 09:14 AM
Not So Brave Knight

NSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with

---- Not So Brave Knight of the 43 sided table ----

Old 07-01-2009, 09:41 AM
Excommunicated

Bofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
That sounded southern to me...
Old 07-01-2009, 09:43 AM
snow pirate

stoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Southern? Then I would've said "Amurican"........ y'all......

GFFG
Old 07-01-2009, 09:51 AM
2005 HD FLHTi

Kfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Thumbs up

Hey Stoney, is that your new ride, the red FLHTC?
How was your trip south? Did you have really GOOD weather?

Speaking of southern accents; we went to a new local restaurant, IGGY'S SPORTS GRILL, and our waitress was from Alabama, now she did have a southern accent.

~"IF YOU CAN'T IMPROVE ON SILENCE, KEEP QUIET" ...couch Lou~

"Getting There Beats Being There"
FLHTi
* 95" by Carl from Boise Cycle
CHECK OUT MY WEBSHOT ALBUMS...

Old 07-01-2009, 09:55 AM
snow pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kfengler View Post
Hey Stoney, is that your new ride, the red FLHTC? How was your trip south? Did you have really GOOD weather?
Yep, that's my new ride. The trip to ES was awesome....had some rain, but it was still a great trip. Great riding partners going down, and I great time there. You need to come next year!

GFFG
Old 07-01-2009, 10:21 AM
2005 HD FLHTi

Kfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoney61 View Post
Yep, that's my new ride. The trip to ES was awesome....had some rain, but it was still a great trip. Great riding partners going down, and I great time there. You need to come next year!
Sure does sound like fun.

I've checked out the routes, the 3 shortest, fasted routes:
I-80 E: 1,631 mi
I-70 E: 1,678 mi
I-90 E: 1,942 mi
...I hate interstates, especially I-80 through Wyoming.

Would definately have to take some more southerly routes and find good 2-lanes.

We need a run somewhere more central; Colorado maybe? Anyone in CO have any good ideas of where?

FLHTi

Old 07-01-2009, 10:24 AM
snow pirate

I did over 1200 miles one way to ES..... you could probably hook up with other members along the way, like I did..... the journey was as much fun as the destination!

GFFG
Old 07-01-2009, 10:29 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Southern? Then I would've said "Amurican"........ y'all......
Oh, that's just precious.
Old 07-01-2009, 10:31 AM
snow pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzlfitr View Post
Oh, that's just precious.

GFFG
Old 07-01-2009, 10:39 AM
Excommunicated

Bofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kfengler View Post
We need a run somewhere more central; Colorado maybe? Anyone in CO have any good ideas of where?
Here are a few ideas:

http://www.doofclenas.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=103

I'd love to go back. Not sure how many times in a row I can do ES as my main vacation.
Old 07-01-2009, 10:44 AM
2005 HD FLHTi

Lightbulb

Quote:
I did over 1200 miles one way to ES..... you could probably hook up with other members along the way, like I did..... the journey was as much fun as the destination!
Well, you know, by next year I may be retired from this job, maybe by my choice, more likely by the way of the job being sent to India. This could free up a lot of time.

FLHTi

Old 07-01-2009, 12:18 PM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I can tell you that angela rode 3500 miles in a week on the new ultra and she had very few complaints-except maybe scabbys bike was too loud and it woke her up a few times.
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty