Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Classics
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Classics The Basement at its best! You may continue to post to existing threads, but please refrain from adding any new threads. Thank you !!!

Old 04-01-2020, 09:48 AM
Mind the thorns

Margarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
That's part of it: lots of folks there who have no connection to the rest of the state and only a connection to Teton because they own a second home there. Part of it is the economy is so dependent on tourism from the parks and ski areas that it is filled with temporary workers living in tents and campers wherever they can find a place in season- also folks who have little or no connection to the state. If a middle class exists in Teton County, I wouldn't know where to find it. People go there to play or to support those who play.

Preserve the planet: repeal the Second Law of Thermodynamics.
Old 07-27-2021, 11:11 AM
snow pirate

Last Cigar Smoked: No thanks.
stoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I'm last.... I win!!

ALL WHO WANDER ARE NOT LOST.

GFFG
Old 07-27-2021, 11:19 AM
Helping with the B.S.

Ol Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoney View Post
I'm last.... I win!!
Congratulations !!

Master of Contemplation
Old 07-28-2021, 07:36 AM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

Last Cigar Smoked: I haven't lately...
Fe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Glad to be in the company of winners.

MDCGA

The Road Goes On Forever...
To Ride is Life...

In search of the Doof 43. . . .

Colorado Motel Wreckers 2012 ... Midnight Riders of The Beartooth 2013...

Old 07-28-2021, 10:59 AM
Mind the thorns

Margarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I can only aspire to equaling your achievement.

Old 07-28-2021, 12:02 PM
Augmented

Last Cigar Smoked: Saf Fran OG
Turbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sock
I just won! Biotches

BoB

L.Ron Hoover Welcomes you to the
First Church of Appliantology
Old 07-29-2021, 04:15 AM
snow pirate

stoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
uhhh.... no.

GFFG
Old 07-29-2021, 12:38 PM
The other white meat

Last Cigar Smoked: La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial
Infidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I can kill a thread with a single word

I know you think you understood what I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

[
Old 07-29-2021, 12:44 PM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

Fe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Word!

Word!

Word!

MDCGA

To Ride is Life...

Old 07-29-2021, 09:33 PM
Mind the thorns

That was three words. It's alive.

Old 07-29-2021, 11:27 PM
BSL/SBSH

Last Cigar Smoked: "It's a Girl"
Luke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suck
And victory is mine.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Old 07-30-2021, 03:53 AM
snow pirate

Not quite.

GFFG
Old 07-30-2021, 08:04 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
...eh?

Old 07-30-2021, 04:40 PM
snow pirate

stop that.

GFFG
Old 07-30-2021, 05:13 PM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

What happened?

MDCGA

To Ride is Life...

Tags
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Genoway 1st Place SafetyMan 2nd place, double dumbass, DPH is the super winner!, dumbass dumbass dumbass dumbass dumbass dumbass dumbass dumbass dumbass, put a fork in it, re-re-tagged, re-tagged, tag, TAG!!! YOU'RE IT!!!!!, tagged, The perpetual thread, The thread that never ends, Whadda buncha shit!, winner, y2k king is the king, you're it, »»The mighty GazintA President Genoway WINS!