Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > TroubleHead Garage (Geno's Place)
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

TroubleHead Garage (Geno's Place) Evo's , Shovels, Pans, and anything else...

Old 01-01-2012, 01:53 PM
Smoker of Tires

Crabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Hey Geno

tour pack mounted...

ready to rock and roll for 2012
Old 01-01-2012, 02:20 PM
along came Blondie......

BigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sock
Nice!

2009 Vivid Black Street Glide Ultra

RIP Diver, Bashful, Smitty, Clank, Johnny B, Fire46, Red Rider and Mongoose, GBNF

"It is foolish to mourn the men that died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived" -General George S. Patton, Jr.
Old 01-01-2012, 05:41 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Black & White............now it's a real Po Po bike

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 01-01-2012, 05:45 PM
ocifer slacky pants
Double-D

Location: Half way down the trail to hell, in a shady meadow of green
Last Cigar Smoked: Nub Dub
squish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Looks good there Cl1f

CAUTION! You have entered a Harley based forum. Apply a liberal amount of BS repellent to skin before reading anything by anybody.

Old 01-01-2012, 10:46 PM
Somewhat Bionic

Last Cigar Smoked: Hoyo De Monterrey Robusto
Big Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Cliff, looking at her hind flanks I would consider a mud flap on the rear fender to get it past the trim there. I dunno, maybe it's just me?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 140.jpg (6.8 KB, 76 views)

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting '..holy sh*t ....what a ride!' - George Carlin

Old 01-02-2012, 08:24 AM
Smoker of Tires

Crabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Cheese View Post
Cliff, looking at her hind flanks I would consider a mud flap on the rear fender to get it past the trim there. I dunno, maybe it's just me?
It had one when I got it.....still have it.....I'll revisit that.....thanks for the suggestion.
Old 01-02-2012, 08:27 AM
Confirmed Luddite

Last Cigar Smoked: Snack Pack Tapioca
Uesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Seeing it from that angle the tank looks perfect now.

Old 01-02-2012, 08:57 AM
Bon vivant!

orbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Looks good, Clif.
Old 01-02-2012, 10:32 AM
Double-D
Doof Gooner

Last Cigar Smoked: Bubble Gum
Redleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suck
Looking like a great weekend runner

"Every time I start thinking the world is all bad, then I start seeing some people out there having fun on motorcycles. It makes me take another look." -Steve McQueen
Old 01-02-2012, 08:20 PM
Known Associate

smiley is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withsmiley is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withsmiley is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withsmiley is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withsmiley is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withsmiley is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withsmiley is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withsmiley is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withsmiley is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withsmiley is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withsmiley is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
po po...looks good
Old 01-02-2012, 08:24 PM
Smoker of Tires

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiley View Post
po po...looks good
thanks man....we gonna get a posse together this summer and go to Poopys ?
Old 01-02-2012, 08:37 PM
Known Associate

smiley is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withsmiley is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withsmiley is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withsmiley is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withsmiley is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withsmiley is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withsmiley is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withsmiley is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withsmiley is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withsmiley is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withsmiley is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crabby Appleton View Post
thanks man....we gonna get a posse together this summer and go to Poopys ?
we should...
Old 01-02-2012, 08:42 PM
Smoker of Tires

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiley View Post
we should...
we will......got some buds going to Eureka Springs too....we'll talk
Old 01-03-2012, 06:32 PM
Securitas Emeritus

Homesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suck
Man, that tank does look good.

How do you like using those RP bags? The clamshells are better looking, and stock on mine, but they're not the most practical.

joe

FXRT- Hubba Hubba
Old 01-04-2012, 10:02 AM
Smoker of Tires

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesick View Post
Man, that tank does look good.

How do you like using those RP bags? The clamshells are better looking, and stock on mine, but they're not the most practical.

joe
I like them just fine....not the biggest I've ever used but they do the job...an added plus is they're plastic so I don't have to worry about scratchin em or tearin em up. This whole bike is built that way.....its a rider....I don't worry about it gettin scratched...chipped or dented....eliminates a lot of anxiety with new and shiny bikes....its very liberating