Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > The Gym
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

The Gym Put on your sweats and come on in.

Old 01-01-2013, 10:55 AM
Enzyte Bob

Mercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographic
The 2013 Mercury Training Log

Holy Shit! Already? Again? Start Over? From Zero???

Our story begins on the first day of January...

On a 55* sunny morning about 9:30 the dumbass rolls out of the garage on a quest to ride 3000 miles in a calendar year. Will he make it? Will his legs fall off? Will he realize how high he raised the bar? Will he pull over one day and ask himself WTF? Stay tuned...

January 1st - 10 miles @ 17.0 mph average

10 miles ridden in 2013

*2007 FXSTC 103*
103+ Heads, 50mm Throttle Body, Andrews 54 H Cams
PC 111, Rinehart 2 into 1's
108 HP 112 FP/T SAE
43 ft/lbs of Doof
Built by Me
Tuned by Jesse @ 41 Cycles
I am Bob

+

The Square Root of 1849 is...

If anyone is interested in time travel, meet me last Tuesday at the Ga 43 sign.
Old 08-09-2013, 05:57 PM
Enzyte Bob

Mercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographic
Epic FAIL

What can I say. After a 2,200 mile 2012... I had high hopes for another banner year. Almost 6,000 miles over 3 years... I have fallen flat on my face this year.

After losing 125 lbs in 2002 and maintaining my weight at 225 for 8 years, I started creeping up the scale. I've been working out of town and living in my camper for the last 10 months. My back has been hurting. It's been hot as hell. I have mental issues and just plain ole lack of motivation. I tipped the scales at 260 at one point during the spring.

I've only ridden 416 miles in 2013.
I did weigh in at 234 this morning.
I'm starting to make myself ride again.
My back is a little better.
I'm still not right in the head
I'm hoping to salvage a 1000 mile year anyway.
I did ride my Softail today

*2007 FXSTC 103*
108 HP 112 FP/T SAE
43 ft/lbs of Doof
Built by Me
I am Bob

+

Old 08-09-2013, 06:12 PM
Birth Control PosterChild

Jackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milk
Keep at it bob, you'll get there. Hope everything starts straightening around for ya.

Old 11-20-2013, 09:34 PM
Enzyte Bob

Train Wreck

WTF happened???

2013 has been a runaway train wreck. I've been hurting all year below the belt. It hurt to stand up and peddle on my bicycle. I've been leaning over to cough or sneeze to stop pressures. It escalated to being cut on Halloween to repair a hernia. Over the course of the next 2 weeks while confined to the recliner trying to heal a 5" cut... my back has been hurting to the point of tears. Sick of visits to the chiropractor over the last few years, I took it to my Doctor. I'm sick of eating pills and healing from surgery... I couldn't let my chiropractor twist on me in my condition. X-rays and an exam and a referral had me begin physical therapy today. I learned about my spine. I learned some stretches and exercised to strengthen my lower back. All while working around a tender groin area. I'm sore tonight. I have some new hope. I go back Friday and will continue a couple of times a week for the next 6 weeks. Over the course of the next few weeks my therapist tells me I'll get back to a somewhat normal life and back on my bicycle. I know it sounds silly but my bike is an escape from reality and pretty good exercise. I've ridden less than 600 miles this year and ridden my motorcycle very little. I just need to get 2013 over with and hope 2014 is better. I need to get back to being a Doof again. I miss this place!

*2007 FXSTC 103*
108 HP 112 FP/T SAE
43 ft/lbs of Doof
Built by Me
I am Bob

+

Old 11-20-2013, 09:38 PM
Not just another pretty face

vafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milk
Damn dude! Hoping you heal soon!
Old 11-21-2013, 06:34 AM
ocifer slacky pants
Double-D

Location: Half way down the trail to hell, in a shady meadow of green
Last Cigar Smoked: Nub Dub
squish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Damn man, do what the doc says and get better.

CAUTION! You have entered a Harley based forum. Apply a liberal amount of BS repellent to skin before reading anything by anybody.

Old 11-21-2013, 08:41 AM
Double-D
Doof Gooner

Last Cigar Smoked: Bubble Gum
Redleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suck
Heal up Bob!

"Every time I start thinking the world is all bad, then I start seeing some people out there having fun on motorcycles. It makes me take another look." -Steve McQueen
Old 11-21-2013, 08:49 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Hello...I hope you're feeling better soon!

Communication from the elemental world...

High Priestess of the Cloudriders