Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > Seats, Saddles, Pillions, Backrests, Luggage Racks & Paks
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 09-19-2009, 10:19 PM
Keeper - Awful Secret

rangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milk
Road Zeppelin seat for sale

http://montana.craigslist.org/mcy/1382920632.html

Even with shipping somewhere, looks from here to be a decent deal if it's in good shape.

Thought I'd post JIC anyone's looking.

Jay
Old 09-19-2009, 10:21 PM
Hand Wringer

FinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I hated mine. Had it for 500 miles.
That's just me.

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 09-19-2009, 10:28 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
That is a damn good price. I love mine.
It would help if he put the years down,
and knew a little more about what he was selling.
Air bags are 5 and 4, not 3 and 2.

Why didn't you like yours Randy???
Set you up too high?
Old 09-19-2009, 10:34 PM
Hand Wringer

FinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by dzlfitr View Post
That is a damn good price. I love mine.
It would help if he put the years down,
and knew a little more about what he was selling.
Air bags are 5 and 4, not 3 and 2.

Why didn't you like yours Randy???
Set you up too high?
I tried and tried to get comfortable all day. I just couldn't get it set right for my weird-built-ass. I need a firmer seat. That's why I love my Corbin seat and back-rest.

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 09-19-2009, 10:57 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Most I have done setting on mine was close to 800 miles in a day.
Very comfortable. prolly could have done a few hundred more miles.
Old 09-19-2009, 11:30 PM
Trash

Last Cigar Smoked: The one in the ash tray
noodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
What year is that seat for?

®