Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > Tattoos, Piercings, Body Art
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 09-01-2010, 07:10 AM
gAZINTAs

Mnhorsemom can happily embrace the suckMnhorsemom can happily embrace the suckMnhorsemom can happily embrace the suckMnhorsemom can happily embrace the suckMnhorsemom can happily embrace the suckMnhorsemom can happily embrace the suckMnhorsemom can happily embrace the suckMnhorsemom can happily embrace the suckMnhorsemom can happily embrace the suckMnhorsemom can happily embrace the suckMnhorsemom can happily embrace the suck
Very nice, I love all the color!

Sometimes.... when you cry... no one sees your tears.
Sometimes... when you are in pain... no one sees your hurt.
Sometimes... when you are worried... no one sees your stress.
Sometimes... when you are happy... no one sees your smile.
But FART just ONE flippin` time.....And everybody knows!!

Old 09-01-2010, 09:22 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Half Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
It started peeling last night. Colors seem more vivid today.

Thanks for all the compliments, y'all!

Old 09-01-2010, 09:34 AM
A. DooF

Last Cigar Smoked: Whatever was next in the Mega rotation
par_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
VERY nice!

"I want to live and ride free, unencumbered by all but God's love." ~ Red Rider
Old 09-01-2010, 11:00 AM
Doof Clenas Member

Parks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sock
They will tone down some. Give it 6mo to a year and see what it looks like before going off and punching up the colors on your old one. All that bright color means having to put tons of sunscreen on. UV rays are not the friends of tattoos as you already know. Mine never really see the light of day much.

Time to Nut up, or Shut up. -Tallahassee
Old 09-01-2010, 12:24 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Half Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
My stars have already faded some, but I always make sure they are either covered or use a SPF70-85 sunscreen when riding and cover them up with a towel in the tanning bed. I do like the bright colors, so I'm trying to keep them that way as long as possible. I figured I'd wait a while to see what the new one is going to do, before I decide to retouch the original one.

Old 09-01-2010, 01:34 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

KingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suck
Didja git a free bowl of soup wit dat?

" A PiRaTeS Life for Me "
Old 09-01-2010, 07:22 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Thorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sock
Rinehart tips are now teflon coated to prevent fading...

Thorns

"The right of the people to keep and bear arms." "Gimme back, gimme back my bullets"

Old 09-07-2011, 09:02 PM
Buffalo Hump

fxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suck
I don't get out much, so I'm just getting around to seeing this ..... AWESOME !
Love the design, works so WELL with the stars, great pattern compliment with them and eggzelet color matching !! Can't wait to see it .....

sorry I wasn't there to hear the squealing :-)

States I've ridden my scoots in:

Old 09-07-2011, 10:37 PM
Keeper - Awful Secret

rangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milk
Very nice, Cindy..hints of the Firebird.

Jay
Old 09-08-2011, 10:18 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Quote:
Originally Posted by fxr4mikey View Post
I don't get out much, so I'm just getting around to seeing this ..... AWESOME !
Love the design, works so WELL with the stars, great pattern compliment with them and eggzelet color matching !! Can't wait to see it .....

sorry I wasn't there to hear the squealing :-)
There was no squeal that time, Mikey! Maybe just some white knuckles for a few minutes.

I'm really thinking about doing some kind of design surrounding the phoenix cross now. Something kind of flowing and girlie that will come down to a point below the phoenix and up and around the wings. I'm just no good at drawing something out myself.

Old 09-08-2011, 12:14 PM
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: comancho
Sonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
NICE

Chris
RIP MONGOOSE

2002 RK Police
95 Big Bore Kit, Weisco Flat Top Pistons, 9.13:1
Engine built by Wilsons of E-town,KY
Vance and Hines Ovals
SE Air Cleaner, K&N Filter
2006 HD Stock Heads
Andrews 26G Cams
Dyno'd by ENGINES BY OTTO

851st ARMY SECURITY AGENCY - Europe - 74-77
Old 09-08-2011, 12:34 PM
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: Good Colorado Cigar
Git Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milk
Very Preeety!!

Sherlyn Popelka, DUI, Aggravated Assault, Fugitive, Golf A clearinghouse for Sherlyn Popelka information. After running down one of our own (Gordito), she fled to Switzerland to avoid prosecution.

Old 09-08-2011, 03:15 PM
Buffalo Hump

fxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by unchained View Post
There was no squeal that time, Mikey! Maybe just some white knuckles for a few minutes.

I'm really thinking about doing some kind of design surrounding the phoenix cross now. Something kind of flowing and girlie that will come down to a point below the phoenix and up and around the wings. I'm just no good at drawing something out myself.
That sounds cool ..... you don't have to draw it ... just present your idea to your artist and have them draw it .... if you don't like it, have them draw it again .... if they can't draw it get another artist

States I've ridden my scoots in:

Old 09-08-2011, 09:41 PM
Keeper of Slivowitz

Heidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Nice job, Cindy!
Old 05-21-2014, 07:47 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Wow, interesting to look back on how this one started. It's grown.