Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Doof Clenas > Clubhouse
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Clubhouse Doof it up here!!!

Old 07-25-2007, 01:22 PM
8-Ball

Done deal...
Old 07-25-2007, 02:14 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

hornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
8 - You're the best, even updated my sig for me!!

Thanks!

Old 07-25-2007, 02:28 PM
Swiss Guard

phreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suck
He's good like dat.
Old 07-25-2007, 04:24 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Nahhh, think he just decided to avoid all the cryin and whinin when the zINTs couldn't figure it out and get it done and over with.

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 07-25-2007, 05:02 PM
8-Ball

I like the Zints... alot...
Old 07-25-2007, 06:57 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

hornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
We like ya too 8, and we got your back.... even Scabby's

Old 08-07-2007, 09:25 PM
Big Double-D

bigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suck
what about thissun
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 43.jpg (4.9 KB, 10 views)
Old 08-07-2007, 11:24 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Believe County Rt. 43's are acceptable as long as there is no State Rt. 43 for said State. However, NY does have a State Rt. 43 near Albany. But, it's not my call on these things, will have to leave it up to 8-Ball

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 08-20-2007, 06:54 PM
Double-D
The Mechanic

d j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Hey 8,Here is a picture of Iowa 43.There is no state highway 43 in Iowa,only Jefferson County highway 43.dj
Attached Images
File Type: jpg iowa43to8ball.jpg (212.7 KB, 20 views)

Old 08-22-2007, 06:26 PM
Double-D
The Mechanic

d j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Thanks 8.Iowa has been invaded by and claimed for the DOOFS.dj

Old 08-23-2007, 12:22 AM
8-Ball

We own this country...
Old 05-07-2008, 05:37 PM
Give me my Lays Beaver!

Biker Bry has failed to amuse us
Huh?

Sterns County 43 Minnesota? Huum? Huum?
Guess it's in my wonderfully artistic and very Doofy signature pic.