Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > NoVA Delinquents > Ride Planner
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Ride Planner Got a plan, put it here...

View Poll Results: Delinquent 2013 Autumn Ride
October 19 or 20, 2013 5 38.46%
October 26 or 27, 2013 10 76.92%
November 2 or 3, 2013 3 23.08%
November 9 - 10, 2013 3 23.08%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-26-2013, 02:20 PM
Bard of the 43 Words

Last Cigar Smoked: 5 Vegas Miami
TimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippsy View Post
Where is this going to leave from I'm trying to figure out where I need to ride to and mooch a bed
....usually we leave from Frost Diner in Warrenton, VA. I guess once we get closer to mid-October, we will have to firm up whether it will be a Saturday or Sunday ride.
2003 FXD aka 'Wild Blue'
"Ask not what Doof Clenas can do for you, but what you can do for Doof Clenas." TimmyD (2006)

Old 10-02-2013, 02:51 AM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyD View Post
....usually we leave from Frost Diner in Warrenton, VA. I guess once we get closer to mid-October, we will have to firm up whether it will be a Saturday or Sunday ride.
We do that's a long way for us to get to by 9 AM from up here...mebbie we will look into a room down yonder...

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
~James Madison, speech, Virginia Convention, 1788

Old 10-06-2013, 01:10 PM
Bard of the 43 Words

TimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suck
...as it stands now, I'm questionable for the ride (Aleia is gonna be sad). My neck still has issues; fingers and forearm on my left arm go numb at random.
I was going to ride to church today, but that didn't happen.

Main question now, is it a Saturday or Sunday ride.
My Plan B is to have smoked pork butt and baby backs waiting for the riders and the end (probably at Lake Arrowhead Marina).
2003 FXD aka 'Wild Blue'
"Ask not what Doof Clenas can do for you, but what you can do for Doof Clenas." TimmyD (2006)

Old 10-07-2013, 11:23 AM
Lone Doof babe

Last Cigar Smoked: None, just quit...
looney2oonz has failed to amuse us
I think most of us would opt for a Saturday ride. Considering time & distance issues, along w that annoying thing called work on Monday, I think it'd make for a more relaxing day to just enjoy the ride... ;-)

"Show me, don't tell me! I don't expect perfection, only effort."
Old 10-07-2013, 01:53 PM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by looney2oonz View Post
I think most of us would opt for a Saturday ride. Considering time & distance issues, along w that annoying thing called work on Monday, I think it'd make for a more relaxing day to just enjoy the ride... ;-)
Ditto...if we can make it at all it will have to be a Saturday...

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
~James Madison, speech, Virginia Convention, 1788

Old 10-07-2013, 04:46 PM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
X2 or 3 or 4
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty

Old 10-07-2013, 07:26 PM
Bard of the 43 Words

Deliquent Autumn End of Ride Eats - Oct. 26th

OK
I reserved the pavilion at Lake Arrowhead (its our community owned private gig). Residents reserve the pavilion for events, but the rest of the 'park' is still open to all residents. Easy to get there - Turn on to Lake Arrowhead Rd from 610, drive straight to the end, park in the cul-de-sac.

I reserved it for Oct. 26th from 1400 - 1800. After the ride, y'all can show up at around 1500 for hot pulled pork sammickes, maybe some hot ciders if the weather is cool, and bring cigars if ya got em. If spouses are not riding but would like to meet up and bring a dish, that would be cool too. Or bring chips & such in those big compartments on your geezer / shark glides.

A 3 P.M. eating time is a good idea to me in case people wanna head home by 4:30, there would still be enough daylight.

I'll need to know how many are going to show so I know how many butts to smoke Friday night.

Pics of the place from my iPhone. Yellow tape is because we have re-sodded the areas. Yes, it has restrooms for Russ to poop in.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg LakeArrowhead01.jpg (176.4 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg LakeArrowhead02.jpg (196.6 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg LakeArrowhead03.jpg (163.4 KB, 43 views)
2003 FXD aka 'Wild Blue'

Old 10-09-2013, 01:41 PM
Bard of the 43 Words

Bump

Head count so far?
2003 FXD aka 'Wild Blue'

Old 10-09-2013, 02:18 PM
S.S.S.

Sleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milk
2 here :-)

Old 10-09-2013, 02:19 PM
Double-D, MLA III, CLS

BluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know

------------------
Not tesponsible for rypos. Freaking tiny thum operatd kaybards

Oil, heat, vibration and noise.

At work, oil analysis, thermography, vibration analysis, and ultrasonics.

At play, Harley.

Same same, right?

Only 43 more states to go!

Remember, never make a straight on a left hand bridge.

It WILL leave a mark.

Old 10-09-2013, 02:37 PM
Double-D

Sweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suck
2 here

Old 10-09-2013, 03:08 PM
A Delinquent by Birth

SLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sock
2 here

Old 10-09-2013, 04:34 PM
grapenutless

y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I'm going to probably be a last minute decision, I have to figure out where to stay and weather
who's to blame in 2014?
Chitty Chitty

Old 10-09-2013, 07:07 PM
Amsoil Site Sponsor
Double-D

Geezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I'm out. Working that weekend.

Meng

TKWSV

Old 10-09-2013, 07:22 PM
grapenutless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer-Glide View Post
I'm out. Working that weekend.
Aren't you still broken
who's to blame in 2014?
Chitty Chitty