Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Doof Clenas > Doof Lore
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Doof Lore The Beginning, The Wrench, Rites, and Rituals...

Old 03-28-2007, 03:47 PM
Under Construction

Last Cigar Smoked: Robert Burns Blackwatch, in the '70s
TalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post
Well, it looks like somebody...

...took exception to the scent of someone who wore the Groucho Glasses yesterday:

My guess is apache36.
Anyway, the other pair is safe in the closet with fez.
Closet?
Somewhat dilapidated, yet functional, Kubota L2500
'20 Branson 3620
'18 Ram 3500 Diesel
'02 Wrangler X, 4" lift on 33 x 12.50s
Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140
Felt Nine 50
Killin' more bees than Monsanto

Last edited by TalonChief; 03-28-2007 at 03:53 PM.
Old 03-28-2007, 04:03 PM
R.I.P.
Never Forget - 343

Fire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up space
I just read an article in CNN stating that cost of the Groucho Marx glasses is increasing by 200% on Sunday, April 1st, due to an unexpected sudden demand and supply shortage. Better get yours quick!!!! That is all.....

(See Gray, I told you this would work and we could make a ton of money on these glasses!!! What a bunch of Doofs....)

Old 03-31-2007, 07:04 PM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
Some nefarious charactors I ran into at lunch...

The first one seems somewhat familiar

One even brought his own lunch...but I missed getting his mug shot...there was another one I missed too...and now they're all "Double D's"

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
~James Madison, speech, Virginia Convention, 1788

Last edited by swmnkdinthervr; 03-31-2007 at 07:27 PM.
Old 03-31-2007, 07:53 PM
Clubhouse Electrician

Q-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Here's what I've got.

What I lost was Warren's pic and the ones from the group photo at the end.
I hope TimmyD has those.....

Anyway...

Mrs. Vafatboy...she's funny!

Hogg831...he was confused....

..but quickly made it right!

MyNameIsDoug....

..and myself.

Now some sad news.
I must have hosed up.
I don't have Vafatboys photo...and if I don't have his there might be others... If someone has it with the Marx glasses please post up.

Otherwise I ask for special exception here.
It is clear that he would have accepted them after Mrs. Vafatboy.
There were plenty of witnesses here.

Submitted for your approval.

Vuk
Old 03-31-2007, 08:05 PM
The Molenator

CDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Excellent job!!!

Clint
Bikeless

I'm a Doof, and Damn Proud of it!

Old 03-31-2007, 08:16 PM
GrayRider

A mass humiliation...I love it!
Old 03-31-2007, 08:37 PM
Clubhouse Electrician

Q-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Uh, yes, sir...
...back to the special dispensation for vafatboy regarding the actual photo post.

Looking for a possible waiver for now. I can re-take the photo the next time we ride.

I'm just sayin.....
Old 03-31-2007, 08:43 PM
GrayRider

Quote:
Originally Posted by davukmer View Post
Uh, yes, sir...
...back to the special dispensation for vafatboy regarding the actual photo post.

Looking for a possible waiver for now. I can re-take the photo the next time we ride.

I'm just sayin.....
And how could I not take the word of y'all....he's in.
Old 03-31-2007, 08:44 PM
Clubhouse Electrician

SWEEEET!
Old 03-31-2007, 10:05 PM
Double D

My name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Hogg831 wasn't confused, he just can't flash a 4 with the right. I'll let him elaborate if he wants.

aka ZoomieDog aka Gruntnutz aka FIXER OF MIKE'S BIKE....PROVEN

05 Chopper Blue/Brilliant Silver Springer Classic
V&H exhaust

98" RevPerf BB kit
37g cam's
DTT ignition
CNC'd heads
Mik 42 carb
LMR-2 oil spring

Free, personalized travel maps at mytriplogs.com
Old 03-31-2007, 10:52 PM
Jams

What a bunch of fun loving DooFs

I didn't see any bound and gagged wrenches in any of those pictures.

The only thing weird was Hogg831's head is sitting crooked on his shoulders or else his hat wasn't on tight.
Old 04-01-2007, 07:20 AM
Pimp Daddy Geezer

hogg831 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withhogg831 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withhogg831 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withhogg831 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withhogg831 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withhogg831 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withhogg831 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withhogg831 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withhogg831 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withhogg831 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withhogg831 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
....details at 11......lol!!

Any resemblance between the above views and those of my employer are purely coincidental. Any resemblance between the above and my own views is non-deterministic. The question of the existence of views in the absence of anyone to hold them is left as an exercise for the reader. The question of the existence of the reader is left as an exercise for the second god coefficient.

Old 04-01-2007, 07:21 AM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
Now if I can figure how to get that file in my signature..%&*@#...I tried "copy location" the way I put my bike pic in to no avail...sigh...

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.

Old 04-01-2007, 07:23 AM
43rd Prophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jams View Post
What a bunch of fun loving DooFs

I didn't see any bound and gagged wrenches in any of those pictures.

The only thing weird was Hogg831's head is sitting crooked on his shoulders or else his hat wasn't on tight.
Are you implying a "weekend at Bernies kinda scenario"...? You'll notice he was surrounded by lovely ladies!

Old 04-01-2007, 07:25 AM
GrayRider

Quote:
Originally Posted by swmnkdinthervr View Post
Now if I can figure how to get that file in my signature..%&*@#...I tried "copy location" the way I put my bike pic in to no avail...sigh...
If you can't figure it out,..let me know and I'll put it in it for you.