Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > gAZINTAs > Evil Deeds Discussed
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Evil Deeds Discussed No further explanation necessary...

View Poll Results: vote for GazintA of the year 07
Hornrocker 4 0.39%
Genoway 2 0.19%
Trmn8r 0 0%
Captainlee 3 0.29%
Kenhorse 0 0%
Pairofnines 4 0.39%
Popeye 1 0.10%
Zookeeper 0 0%
Gazoo 0 0%
All of the GazintA's 15 1.45%
BigTOE 1,009 97.21%
Voters: 1038. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-13-2007, 07:55 PM
captainlee

ballot for GazintA of the year !!!!!!!!!!!

anyone can vote and noone can see who you voted for !!!!!!
Old 12-13-2007, 08:55 PM
Pu Dekcuf Lla

PeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Your avitar earned my vote there Captain!!! Keep her jumpin!
Old 12-13-2007, 09:07 PM
Magyarorszag

475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Talking

I dont see my name on that list ???
Old 12-13-2007, 09:27 PM
captainlee

Quote:
Originally Posted by 475wildey View Post
I dont see my name on that list ???

well ...............

DUH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-13-2007, 09:29 PM
Magyarorszag

475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainlee View Post
well ...............
DUH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But I worked so hard and spent so much time perfecting your image

Old 12-13-2007, 09:34 PM
captainlee

Quote:
Originally Posted by 475wildey View Post
But I worked so hard and spent so much time perfecting your image

damn another gay doof after me !
Old 12-13-2007, 09:38 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
What?!? No ladies on the list. . .shame on you boys. . .

High Priestess of the Cloudriders
Old 12-13-2007, 09:42 PM
captainlee

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms_tapestry View Post
What?!? No ladies on the list. . .shame on you boys. . .

sorry but none were nominated http://www.doofclenas.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=131046

but you can spank me anyway !!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-13-2007, 09:52 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
I think you just threw a rule at me. . .

High Priestess of the Cloudriders
Old 12-13-2007, 10:00 PM
Magyarorszag

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms_tapestry View Post
What?!? No ladies on the list. . .
yea that figures

actually they are there if you look closely
Old 12-13-2007, 10:00 PM
Magyarorszag

I would like to nominate Gazoo

Old 12-13-2007, 10:03 PM
Swiss Guard

phreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suck
Well since all gAZINTas are equal, and all are President, then All should be gAZINTa of the year.

How's that phor logic?
Old 12-14-2007, 07:46 AM
Baalz

All gazintas who hang here deserve to be Gazinta of the year, every year.

It took balls to make the jump and stay true to the course.
Old 12-14-2007, 08:19 AM
BigAlsRK

Hey....why isn't Baalz listed....not that I'd vote for him but he is a Zinta ya know...............
Old 12-14-2007, 11:41 AM
Excommunicated

Bofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I voted for HornRocker. He defends his stupid pirate stuff better than all the other stupid pirates put together!