Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > gAZINTAs > Evil Deeds Discussed
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Evil Deeds Discussed No further explanation necessary...

Old 10-25-2007, 11:33 AM
Baalz

WELCOME PRESIDENT SPURRS!!

The revolution builds!!!
Old 10-25-2007, 11:37 AM
Spurrs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baalz View Post

WELCOME PRESIDENT SPURRS!!

Thanks!!!
Old 10-25-2007, 11:45 AM
natural-born world-shaker

Location: Mobile literally and figuratively, Alabama; working in Shanghai and Germany
Last Cigar Smoked: tobacco
thedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
OH HELL YEAH

Welcome Mr. President Spurrs

Old 10-25-2007, 01:21 PM
Road Glider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurrs View Post
Been lurking around for about a week. I believe that the GazintA's may be the right way to go for me!

Put me in coach!

My intentions are . . . well . . . I only have one and it is in my signature.
WELCOME GLAD TO HAVE YOU ABOARD.
Old 10-25-2007, 01:38 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

hornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Welcome President Spurrs!

Old 10-25-2007, 01:40 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

hornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaw_2112 View Post
State my intentions?

Rapine, pillage, general misdemeanors. I like to dress up like a pirate and drive my car to the HD dealership. I drink straight from the milk jug and leave the toilet seat up. I steal candy from babies, pee in the potted plants and run after ringing the doorbell.

Does that qualify me?

Welcome President Shaw_2112!

Old 10-25-2007, 01:42 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Quote:
Originally Posted by d j View Post
Shaw....Step away from the periwinkle glow.Sleep it off and contact a Doof about membership with The Correct Group.dj
dj, when you're ready to give up that dOoF thing, let me know, I've found the perfect sign for you, Terry, and I!

Old 10-25-2007, 02:00 PM
natural-born world-shaker

Location: Mobile literally and figuratively, Alabama; working in Shanghai and Germany
Last Cigar Smoked: tobacco
thedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaw_2112 View Post
State my intentions?

Rapine, pillage, general misdemeanors. I like to dress up like a pirate and drive my car to the HD dealership. I drink straight from the milk jug and leave the toilet seat up. I steal candy from babies, pee in the potted plants and run after ringing the doorbell.

Does that qualify me?
Welcome President Shaw

Old 10-25-2007, 02:43 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Welcome President Spurrs!

Welcome President Shaw_2112!

Welcome to the party y'all. . .

High Priestess of the Cloudriders
Old 10-25-2007, 03:17 PM
johnnyG

Welcome PRESIDENTS Shaw_2112 and Spurrs
Old 10-25-2007, 03:25 PM
johnnyG

Quote:
Shaw....Step away from the periwinkle glow.Sleep it off and contact a Doof about membership with The Correct Group.dj
d j, the periwinkle glow is beckoning you as well. Ride to that Illinois #7 sign again, feel the vibes and do what's right.
jg
Old 10-25-2007, 05:07 PM
Double-D
The Mechanic

d j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyG View Post
d j, the periwinkle glow is beckoning you as well. Ride to that Illinois #7 sign again, feel the vibes and do what's right.
jg
Johnnyg,I couldn't leave Bofinn the second only other Doof in Chicago,other than Racindude,all by himself!Think about it.dj

Old 10-25-2007, 06:21 PM
Double-D
The Mechanic

d j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Besides,do you remember The Godfather?Look at this:http://www.doofclenas.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=129421
dj

Old 10-25-2007, 06:32 PM
captainlee

Quote:
Besides,do you remember The Godfather?Look at this:http://www.doofclenas.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=129421
dj

dont worry about that, you will be with real family!
Old 10-25-2007, 06:52 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Quote:
Johnnyg,I couldn't leave Bofinn the second only other Doof in Chicago,other than Racindude,all by himself!Think about it.dj
dj, me thinks you are heading towards GazintA! You are already starting to forget "all" the dOoVeS! You know, Big Tom, and Kwas................

Keep it up, I found the perfect sign for ya!

You know you want to!!