Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > Riders Clothing, Gear, Helmets, etc.
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 01-20-2009, 01:13 PM
Are these on right?

Lady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suck
Thumbs up Hawg Paws tan-thru motorcycle gloves site

I just wanted to post the link to this site - I know I've mentioned them before, and I hope maybe we can give them some business!

http://www.hawgpaws.com/LinksApparel.htm

http://shop.hawgpaws.com/main.sc

They have cool half-gloves that are mesh on the top so you don't get those goofy tan lines on your hands (and also doo rags). They also have links to many other types of riding apparel.

I bought a pair of the gloves a couple years ago and LOVED them! I lost one at Myrtle Beach in the fall, and ordered my second pair directly from Hawg Paws. They were cheaper than the ones I originally bought though a big catalog outfit.

When I got my gloves, they were HUGE. I e-mailed them, and Jeannie replied promptly, letting me know that the most recent shipment of gloves came in sized improperly.

I was VERY impressed with the customer service that I got! She offered to let me keep the gloves that were too big (although I had had already sent them back), kept me updated on the status of the new order, and when I got the new gloves, she had thrown in a pair of the leopard skin ones in my size at no charge!!!

I've told her about our site - maybe she'll join as a member, or even a sponsor!

Below is Jeannie's reply to my original e-mail - you can see how much her customers mean to her!

----------------------------

Hi Laurie,

I apologize for not replying sooner; for some reason your email just came through last night. I was afraid that the sizing would be off when you said you had gloves that were several years old. My manufacturer made a sizing mistake on the last order and all of the gloves are too big. I am waiting for a new shipment that is the correct sizes and expect it to be here within the month.

There are a couple of things we can do. If you would like a refund you can send them back and I’ll refund your account when I receive them (mail to the po box) and I can let you know when the new gloves arrive and you can reorder. Since you are a repeat customer and I hate that I don’t have the correct sizes available I’ll also make you the offer to keep the gloves you have and give them to someone that they will fit and as soon as the new sizes arrive I’ll send you the correct size at no additional cost.

My customers are my most valuable asset so you just let me know what you want to do and we’ll get it taken care of. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.

Ride safe,

Jeannie Stringer

HawgPaws, LLC

PO Box 4207

Hot Springs, AR 71914

(501) 282-2833 ph

(866) 334-5958 fax

www.hawgpaws.com

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with someone who's unarmed..."

GBNF FIRE46, RED RIDER, MONGOOSE

Last edited by Lady Godiva; 01-20-2009 at 01:29 PM.
Old 01-20-2009, 01:33 PM
Double-D
Self Proclaimed Pariah

Dirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Which ones did you buy?

'08 Ultra
S&S SPO's
Old 01-20-2009, 02:04 PM
Are these on right?

Lady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post
Which ones did you buy?
I bought the black ones:

http://shop.hawgpaws.com/product.sc?...=2&productId=3

And she sent me a pair of the leopard skin ones!! They'll go perfect with a white jacket with leopard trim that I have!

http://shop.hawgpaws.com/product.sc?...=2&productId=4

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with someone who's unarmed..."

GBNF FIRE46, RED RIDER, MONGOOSE