Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Classics
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Classics The Basement at its best! You may continue to post to existing threads, but please refrain from adding any new threads. Thank you !!!

Old 04-27-2007, 03:16 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk
good stuff man.

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Creator of the 43 & 7 hand signs...
Original Cat Herder KC.
Old 04-27-2007, 03:29 PM
GrayRider

We've opened up a new forum in the attic called, "Interview, the series acrchives. After an interview in this thread is posted, we'll copy it and make each interview a separate and locked thread there. ....comments can be made here in this thread.
Old 04-27-2007, 03:35 PM
Ghost-Faced Doof

Deejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suck
Thanks for the time you put in on this Gray!
Makes it much easier to re-read those interviews.

Old 04-27-2007, 04:37 PM
Magyarorszag

475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Ok you chicken/hitz who's got the stones huh ???
Old 04-27-2007, 05:11 PM
Clubhouse Electrician

Q-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Questions for 475Widey:

1. Where did you grow up?
2. You obviously have a fondness for extremely large caliber hand cannons....when did this start? Where do you practice?
3. What's your occupation?
4. I gather you live in Detriot....and aren't very fond of it. Ever think about moving?
5. Any pets?
6. After meeting the gang in KC last year....what were your inital reactions?
7. Any secrets that you are just 'chomping at the bit' to tell us Doofs?
8. What do you see yourself doing in 5 years?
9. What kind of cage do you drive?
10. Favoite color?

...and Thanks in advance!
Old 04-27-2007, 06:01 PM
Double-D

gillen_girl can happily embrace the suckgillen_girl can happily embrace the suckgillen_girl can happily embrace the suckgillen_girl can happily embrace the suckgillen_girl can happily embrace the suckgillen_girl can happily embrace the suckgillen_girl can happily embrace the suckgillen_girl can happily embrace the suckgillen_girl can happily embrace the suckgillen_girl can happily embrace the suckgillen_girl can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post
Is he easily fooled by cheap, Dollar Store plastic spiders, or do I have to go to Spencers for the good stuff?
just sayin.........the bigger the spider.........the louder he will scream like a little girl.......and believe me......Its worth the money!!....hehe!!!

Old 04-27-2007, 07:24 PM
Magyarorszag

475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Questions for 475Widey:

1. Where did you grow up?

In a suburb of this cess pool used toilet paper of a city [Detoilet}.....Dearborn Heights

2. You obviously have a fondness for extremely large caliber hand cannons....when did this start? Where do you practice?

Guns are my second er uh maybe first hobby...I like to shoot at car parts 'cylinder heads intake and exhaust mainfolds and so on but my target of choice would be a old A.C Delco canister style comperssor or the old hideaway spare tire inflators you need mega calibers to handle big game like this. Also when going to the gun range I only need to take serveral hundred rounds in stead of thousands...

3. What's your occupation?

Use to be Toolmaker [Boring mill operator]

Mec-in-ic

4. I gather you live in Detriot....and aren't very fond of it. Ever think about moving?

Whats not to love here

I would move in a second if it wasnt for my family and job

5. Any pets?

You really are a Doof aint cha
2 members of the weasel family "Ferrets" Patrick and Sandy

6. After meeting the gang in KC last year....what were your inital reactions?

What a bunch of Doofs

Funny how none of the gAzInTa's made it there

I always thought 8-Ball was gonna be this total Bunghole boy was I suprized
I think Mike and I would be best friends if we werent 2500 miles apart

7. Any secrets that you are just 'chomping at the bit' to tell us Doofs?

Megaglide is really a just a big teddy bear.

8. What do you see yourself doing in 5 years?

I wanna be retired anyone got like 3 million dollars they can send me

9. What kind of cage do you drive?
A mini cooper......................................NOT

1995 Dodge ram complete with broken steering column missing outside door locks and missing radio

10. Favoite color?

Pink

thats the color I like all my tootoo's and parasal's to be

...and Thanks in advance!

Last edited by 475wildey; 04-28-2007 at 11:27 AM.
Old 04-27-2007, 07:34 PM
Clubhouse Electrician

Q-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
You, sir, are Da Man!
Old 04-27-2007, 09:07 PM
Woody218

Nice interview, the both of you did good!
Old 04-27-2007, 09:12 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Good one gents.

BTW Jul, pink does look good on you...

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 04-28-2007, 09:23 AM
The Molenator

CDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
I have to commend everyone who has participated in this thread, it's wonderful...(I somehow have missed this this thread until today ).

Clint
Bikeless

I'm a Doof, and Damn Proud of it!

Old 04-28-2007, 05:12 PM
BigAlsRK

Another outstanding interview....way to go guys!!
Old 04-28-2007, 05:24 PM
Clubhouse Electrician

So... I think I see where you target practice and why you like such large lead projectiles....
Old 05-01-2007, 01:42 PM
Just plain Doof

rk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suck
great interview guys
who's next?
come on
don't puss out now
there has to be somebody else

Psalm 23:4 and the Second Amendment are enough for me.

If you have issue with anything in this post. You can address this by opening a dos prompt and typing
cd C:/
and then type
format C:

What you looking for?
Old 05-02-2007, 07:51 AM
Livin Life

darrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suck
Questions for Swmnkdinthervr

A) Could you start off by telling us your name, and what it is that you do for a living?

2) Where did you grow up as a child?

C) Interesting how you came up with your screen name. Could you tell us the exact story behind it?

5) It seems that you are an intregal part of the NOVA Delinquents. Could you give us a little history as how that group came to be? And how exactly did it come about that you started calling yourselves "Delinquents"?

Q) What motorcylces have you owned in the past? What motorcycles would you like to own in the future (money being no object)?

4) What were the biggest influences that have made you who you are today?

-3) Past, Present, or Future persons; Who would you like to sit down, have dinner with, and pick their brain?

W) What made you become a Doof?

0) What scares you, gives you the willies, or just freaks you out?

8) Best trip on a motorcycle?

I) One thing in your past, that most vividy stands out in your memory (good, not bad)

43) Anything us Doofs, gAZINTa's, or Delinquents should know about you that's too interesting not to mention, or that I forgot to ask about?

Thanks!