Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > Accessories
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Accessories Horns, Pegs, Guards, MP3, Sat. Radio, GPS, etc.

Old 05-27-2008, 11:14 AM
Doof Clenas Member

HarleyWood is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHarleyWood is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHarleyWood is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHarleyWood is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHarleyWood is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHarleyWood is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHarleyWood is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHarleyWood is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHarleyWood is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHarleyWood is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHarleyWood is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
How to make an MP3 CD

I am music stoopid...my 3 yo grand daughter probably knows how to do this.

I have a bunch of CD's..I'd like to have a bunch of songs on one disc for the player on the scooter.

Please help....or not

Thanks!
Old 05-27-2008, 11:21 AM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
You need some type of program like I-tunes or Jukebox or other music organizing software, that will "rip" your tunes from a CD, store them on your pc and then you can make a "Play List" of the songs you want and "burn" that to a new CD.

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 05-27-2008, 11:25 AM
Double-D
I am Doof

Bluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milk
make sure your CD player can play MP3 CDs too.

Old 05-27-2008, 11:46 AM
Executive Vice President
D.F.F.D

Last Cigar Smoked: Romeo y Julieta Churchill
BillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
You can convert your retail CDs to MP3 with iTunes but if you try and burn a CD with that program, it will convert them back to .wav format. You will need to use iTunes to rip the retail CDs to MP3 and then use a program like Nero to make a data CD to keep them in MP3 format.

Old 05-27-2008, 12:01 PM
Double-D
I am Doof

Bluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milk
Just use windows media player, it comes with a PC

Old 05-27-2008, 12:08 PM
Executive Vice President
D.F.F.D

Last Cigar Smoked: Romeo y Julieta Churchill
BillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluetoys View Post
Just use windows media player, it comes with a PC
Provided your PC is running at least WM10, when they added MP3 conversion capability.

Old 05-27-2008, 01:37 PM
Hand Wringer

FinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
ITunes is clunky.
Windows media player is the one to use..
Rip them to the hard drive then burn them in data format.

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 05-27-2008, 01:43 PM
Known Associate

nvsteve has failed to amuse us
Here's a thread I saved from another forum on converting music to MP3 format.
http://www.hdforums.com/m_943863/mpage_1/key_/tm.htm
Old 05-27-2008, 01:49 PM
The Cisco Kid

Last Cigar Smoked: Backwoods Mild - Honey Berry
TJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
If they are already on your hard drive then you can just burn them over. Nothing special needed.

07 and up HK systems, I know, play MP3 cd's. Not sure about the earlier ones.