Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > Accessories
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Accessories Horns, Pegs, Guards, MP3, Sat. Radio, GPS, etc.

Old 02-06-2007, 12:07 AM
not Lady G, but....

route66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
You Have

to learn how to accessorize when you ride a Harley. You have to match your pumps to your red bag. Discrete use of Monkey Butt Powder is suggested.
This accessories forum can be very useful. When you gazintas come out of the closet, how do you accessorize?

Last edited by route66paul; 02-06-2007 at 12:11 PM.
Old 02-07-2007, 12:48 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk
I wrinkle, paint, or powder coat everything black. Thats how I do it!
Did I mention, I'm not a big fan of Chrome? They say it won't get you home...

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Creator of the 43 & 7 hand signs...
Original Cat Herder KC.
Old 05-11-2007, 12:31 AM
kenhorse

Quote:
Originally Posted by route66paul View Post
to learn how to accessorize when you ride a Harley. You have to match your pumps to your red bag. Discrete use of Monkey Butt Powder is suggested.
This accessories forum can be very useful. When you gazintas come out of the closet, how do you accessorize?
anti-monkey butt powder is serious buisness, if you have ever used it you know. on thos long trips it's a life saver
Old 05-11-2007, 12:40 AM
BSL/SBSH

Last Cigar Smoked: "It's a Girl"
Luke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynageno View Post
I wrinkle, paint, or powder coat everything black. Thats how I do it!
Did I mention, I'm not a big fan of Chrome? They say it won't get you home...
But it would look mighty nice on the side of the road waiting for help.