Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > gAZINTAs > Evil Deeds Discussed
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Evil Deeds Discussed No further explanation necessary...

View Poll Results: vote for GazintA of the year 07
Hornrocker 4 0.39%
Genoway 2 0.19%
Trmn8r 0 0%
Captainlee 3 0.29%
Kenhorse 0 0%
Pairofnines 4 0.39%
Popeye 1 0.10%
Zookeeper 0 0%
Gazoo 0 0%
All of the GazintA's 15 1.45%
BigTOE 1,009 97.21%
Voters: 1038. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-11-2015, 07:12 PM
gAZINTAs

Last Cigar Smoked: Been a whyle
Ironhead is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withIronhead is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withIronhead is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withIronhead is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withIronhead is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withIronhead is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withIronhead is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withIronhead is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withIronhead is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withIronhead is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withIronhead is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Ill eat that little flying rat eyeballs first then go for rabies shots after! What was the question??
Old 06-11-2015, 10:03 PM
The other white meat

Last Cigar Smoked: La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial
Infidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I vote for the President

I know you think you understood what I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

[
Old 06-11-2015, 10:53 PM
Double-D

BigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milk
I wouldn't even put him on the zInTs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gaZinTa OF THE YEAR 2007
gaZinTa OF THE YEAR 2015
Old 06-11-2015, 11:28 PM
Mind the thorns

Margarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I vote for Tonya.

Preserve the planet: repeal the Second Law of Thermodynamics.
Old 06-11-2015, 11:37 PM
Double-D

BigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milk
Vote it's done. Obelisk is engraved. But carry on.

gaZinTa OF THE YEAR 2007
gaZinTa OF THE YEAR 2015
Old 06-12-2015, 01:55 AM
Mind the thorns

Margarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
So what's wrong with an extra obelisk once in while? Isn't it lonely at the top?

Preserve the planet: repeal the Second Law of Thermodynamics.
Old 06-15-2015, 01:31 PM
Double-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margarita View Post
So what's wrong with an extra obelisk once in while? Isn't it lonely at the top?

No. And it smells sooooooo very much better.

gaZinTa OF THE YEAR 2007
gaZinTa OF THE YEAR 2015