Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > Tins, Body Work, & Paint
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 09-01-2007, 10:13 PM
Big Double-D

bigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suck
S100 vs painting

Well as you can see by the attached photo's that I originally took for one of our sponsors products - Mickeys Customs (linkage) my black texture paint was pretty well screwed and I was ready to paint. Then the S100 engine brightener was recomended and much to my surprise-the results were better than I expected...
Thanks to everyone-again

PS the shift linkage is excellent
Attached Images
File Type: jpg after new linkage good texture.jpg (70.3 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg new linkage bad texture.jpg (53.3 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg old linkage vs new.jpg (56.5 KB, 32 views)
Old 09-01-2007, 10:23 PM
big enough member

1BdBagr has failed to amuse us
s100

I just sprayed the last of a can i had laying around just now....THE STUFF WORKS! It really does what it says. I barely finished up the well needed detail on my 2000 RKC & i used the s100 cleaner first, then eagle one chrome & wire wheel cleaner on the spokes (be careful w/ that stuff as it has some acid in it t think) then hosed it down. Used the air nozzle to dry and hit it with Mothers polish on the chrome and Meguires wax on the paint....damn it's like having a new bike!!
Tim
1992 EG & 2000 RKC
http://www.flickr.com/photos/49503198237@N01/