Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > The Arsenal
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

The Arsenal Where firearms enthusiasts gather to discuss their passion for things that go bang. Political debate is one floor down and not welcome here.

Old 05-03-2007, 04:15 PM
Are these on right?

Lady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suck
Ted Nugent on Gun Bans - I'm with him on this one

Normally I don't care much for Ted Nugent, but I gotta hand it to him on this one - he wrote a very powerful piece here that I thought was worth sharing if you haven't seen it yet.

------------------------------------------

By Ted Nugent
Special to CNN

Editor's note: Rock guitarist Ted Nugent has sold more than 30 million albums. He's also a gun rights activist and serves on the board of directors of the National Rifle Association. His program, "Ted Nugent Spirit of the Wild," can be seen on the Outdoor Channel.

WACO, Texas (CNN) -- Zero tolerance, huh? Gun-free zones, huh? Try this on for size: Columbine gun-free zone, New York City pizza shop gun-free zone, Luby's Cafeteria gun-free zone, Amish school in Pennsylvania gun-free zone and now Virginia Tech gun-free zone. Anybody see what the evil Brady Campaign and other anti-gun cults have created? I personally have zero tolerance for evil and denial. And America had best wake up real fast that the brain-dead celebration of unarmed helplessness will get you killed every time, and I've about had enough of it.

Nearly a decade ago, a Springfield, Oregon, high schooler, a hunter familiar with firearms, was able to bring an unfolding rampage to an abrupt end when he identified a gunman attempting to reload his .22-caliber rifle, made the tactical decision to make a move and tackled the shooter. A few years back, an assistant principal at Pearl High School in Mississippi, which was a gun-free zone, retrieved his legally owned Colt .45 from his car and stopped a Columbine wannabe from continuing his massacre at another school after he had killed two and wounded more at Pearl.

At an eighth-grade school dance in Pennsylvania, a boy fatally shot a teacher and wounded two students before the owner of the dance hall brought the killing to a halt with his own gun. More recently, just a few miles up the road from Virginia Tech, two law school students ran to fetch their legally owned firearm to stop a madman from slaughtering anybody and everybody he pleased. These brave, average, armed citizens neutralized him pronto.

My hero, Dr. Suzanne Gratia Hupp, was not allowed by Texas law to carry her handgun into Luby's Cafeteria that fateful day in 1991, when due to bureaucrat-forced unarmed helplessness she could do nothing to stop satanic George Hennard from killing 23 people and wounding more than 20 others before he shot himself. Hupp was unarmed for no other reason than denial-ridden "feel good" politics. She has since led the charge for concealed weapon upgrade in Texas, where we can now stop evil. Yet, there are still the mindless puppets of the Brady Campaign and other anti-gun organizations insisting on continuing the gun-free zone insanity by which innocents are forced into unarmed helplessness.

Shame on them. Shame on America. Shame on the anti-gunners all.

No one was foolish enough to debate Ryder truck regulations or ammonia nitrate restrictions or a "cult of agriculture fertilizer" following the unabashed evil of Timothy McVeigh's heinous crime against America on that fateful day in Oklahoma City. No one faulted kitchen utensils or other hardware of choice after Jeffrey Dahmer was caught drugging, mutilating, raping, murdering and cannibalizing his victims. Nobody wanted "steak knife control" as they autopsied the dead nurses in Chicago, Illinois, as Richard Speck went on trial for mass murder.

Evil is as evil does, and laws disarming guaranteed victims make evil people very, very happy. Shame on us.

Already spineless gun control advocates are squawking like chickens with their tiny-brained heads chopped off, making political hay over this most recent, devastating Virginia Tech massacre, when in fact it is their own forced gun-free zone policy that enabled the unchallenged methodical murder of 32 people. Thirty-two people dead on a U.S. college campus pursuing their American Dream, mowed-down over an extended period of time by a lone, non-American gunman in illegal possession of a firearm on campus in defiance of a zero-tolerance gun law. Feel better yet? Didn't think so.

Who doesn't get this? Who has the audacity to demand unarmed helplessness? Who likes dead good guys? I'll tell you who. People who tramp on the Second Amendment, that's who. People who refuse to accept the self-evident truth that free people have the God-given right to keep and bear arms, to defend themselves and their loved ones. People who are so desperate in their drive to control others, so mindless in their denial that they pretend access to gas causes arson, Ryder trucks and fertilizer cause terrorism, water causes drowning, forks and spoons cause obesity, dialing 911 will somehow save your life, and that their greedy clamoring to "feel good" is more important than admitting that armed citizens are much better equipped to stop evil than unarmed, helpless ones.

Pray for the families of victims everywhere, America. Study the methodology of evil. It has a profile, a system, a preferred environment where victims cannot fight back. Embrace the facts, demand upgrade and be certain that your children's school has a better plan than Virginia Tech or Columbine. *Eliminate the insanity of gun-free zones, which will never, ever be gun-free zones.* They will only be good guy gun-free zones, and that is a recipe for disaster written in blood on the altar of denial. I, for one, refuse to genuflect there.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with someone who's unarmed..."

GBNF FIRE46, RED RIDER, MONGOOSE

Old 05-03-2007, 04:42 PM
8-Ball

Damn... that was perfect. Thanks, Laurie!

Now... what can we do to make it happen. I, for one, am clueless on how to make a change.
Old 05-03-2007, 04:49 PM
ocifer slacky pants
Double-D

Location: Half way down the trail to hell, in a shady meadow of green
Last Cigar Smoked: Nub Dub
squish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
mike the easy solution for you would be to move out of that communist police state that you live in. the hard action would be for you and every one you know to write your congressman, and senators and get things changed. if they ignore your request, then when it comes time for election, well i guess they'll be joining the others in the unemployment line.

CAUTION! You have entered a Harley based forum. Apply a liberal amount of BS repellent to skin before reading anything by anybody.

Old 05-03-2007, 04:50 PM
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: Obsidian
Stone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
I read that last week after the VT shootings.

He's dead on.

"Keeping a candle lit"

"RIP Butkus"
2002-2006

Danger: Propane
Keep Back 200 Feet
Old 05-03-2007, 05:05 PM
Ghost-Faced Doof

Deejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8-Ball View Post
Damn... that was perfect. Thanks, Laurie!

Now... what can we do to make it happen. I, for one, am clueless on how to make a change.
Should there be trained, armed security guards in schools? I would not object. I have trained, armed security guards walking the hallways and parking facilities at my office building. Something has to change... and quick!

Old 05-03-2007, 05:14 PM
Clubhouse Electrician

Q-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
They only want the cops to have guns.
Then we have a Police State.

With the good words of Charlie Daniels still fresh in my mind from Mike's post...
... it's very clear to me why this issue takes on new urgency.

Join the NRA.
Old 05-03-2007, 05:20 PM
Woody218

I really admire Ted Nugent, the man tells it like it is.

I, for one, am tired of being treated as a criminal by the anti-gun fanatics because I happen to own and carry firearms. If ONE of those folks at VT had been carrying, the outcome would have been far different.

I love living in the "backwater" of America, because we have the lowest crime rate in the country, and there's a very good reason for that...here in North Dakota, there are lots of folks who own firearms. And, the rule of law sides with the homeowner or shopkeeper in cases of self-defense. Anybody stupid enough to break into someone's home with intent to do harm is probably going to go out in a bag. Just the way it should be!
Old 05-03-2007, 06:19 PM
Just plain Doof

rk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suck
If it was about about us being safe it would be one thing. These people do not want us to have guns period. That is their intent and goal. So then only the people who are willing to break the law will have guns.
To put it into prospective. I use to compete in practical combat pistol matches we were all packin there all day long and nobody came there to try and commit mass murder. I wonder why. I like to trap shoot. Everyone has a shotgun no one shows up there to shoot everyone. You don’t need trained people with guns walking around. All you need is the threat there may be someone with a gun around and the cowered with a gun will stay away.

Psalm 23:4 and the Second Amendment are enough for me.

If you have issue with anything in this post. You can address this by opening a dos prompt and typing
cd C:/
and then type
format C:

What you looking for?
Old 05-03-2007, 09:28 PM
Yes, they are Real.......

harleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sock
You got to love Uncle Ted.........

Keeper Of The Toast
2006 Post Whore Of The Year

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS........
Old 05-03-2007, 09:55 PM
Not just another pretty face

vafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milk
Some other things to ponder...

http://www.fff.org/freedom/0694e.asp

Gun control is about power, nothing more. Knee jerk reactions to gun violence has never produced anything of substance to prevent further incidences. The cause of gun violence in our society is that we have lost civility.
Old 05-03-2007, 09:58 PM
Clubhouse Electrician

Q-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by rk custom View Post
If it was about about us being safe it would be one thing. These people do not want us to have guns period. That is their intent and goal. So then only the people who are willing to break the law will have guns.
To put it into prospective. I use to compete in practical combat pistol matches we were all packin there all day long and nobody came there to try and commit mass murder. I wonder why. I like to trap shoot. Everyone has a shotgun no one shows up there to shoot everyone. You don’t need trained people with guns walking around. All you need is the threat there may be someone with a gun around and the cowered with a gun will stay away.
God's honest truth...!
Old 05-04-2007, 09:51 AM
Nucking Futz

Vilhelm has failed to amuse us
Maybe the Motor City Madman should run for office, despite what most people think of him, due to his music career, he is always on target. (no pun intended)
Old 05-04-2007, 12:52 PM
Are these on right?

Lady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by apache36 View Post
mike the easy solution for you would be to move out of that communist police state that you live in. the hard action would be for you and every one you know to write your congressman, and senators and get things changed. if they ignore your request, then when it comes time for election, well i guess they'll be joining the others in the unemployment line.
The other day I got a letter in the mail from the NRA - it contained pre-addressed postcards to my elected officials with a pre-printed message about my support for 2nd Amendment rights, and stating that I will never support any candidate that doesn't also fight to keep those rights.

All I had to do was sign the postcards, put a stamp on them, and mail them - which I did that same night.

I thought that was a pretty cool way for the NRA to help people support the cause. Simple and hopefully effective. If even a fraction of the NRA members send in these postcards, it could make an impact.

Did anyone else get these postcards?? (Of course it came with a request for money, but I know it does take $$ to fight the fight).

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with someone who's unarmed..."

GBNF FIRE46, RED RIDER, MONGOOSE

Old 05-04-2007, 12:59 PM
Blower of Fire
Double-D

trackstar55 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withtrackstar55 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withtrackstar55 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withtrackstar55 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withtrackstar55 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withtrackstar55 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withtrackstar55 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withtrackstar55 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withtrackstar55 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withtrackstar55 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withtrackstar55 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyjsb View Post
You got to love Uncle Ted.........

I love Uncle Ted. I want him to father my kids. LOL

Long live Chief Illiniwek, I will miss you my friend. You have been nothing but honorable. You are another victim of political correcetness out of control.

http://www.chiefilliniwek.org/