Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Classics
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Classics The Basement at its best! You may continue to post to existing threads, but please refrain from adding any new threads. Thank you !!!

Old 04-26-2007, 08:34 PM
Appalachian Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock View Post
The AP does not find Gray funny. She stares at him with a blank expression mostly.
Actually, he cracks me up. I'm crazy about him.
Old 06-12-2007, 12:02 PM
Known Associate

Crazy Larry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrazy Larry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrazy Larry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrazy Larry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrazy Larry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrazy Larry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrazy Larry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrazy Larry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrazy Larry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrazy Larry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrazy Larry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appalachian Princess View Post
Actually, he cracks me up. I'm crazy about him.
Gray, you should not log on under the APs sign on.....
Old 06-12-2007, 02:12 PM
not Lady G, but....

route66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
It is like the lady at the fruit stand. she asks about the plums the man says "2 for 25 cents. she holds upo one and says: how much for this one? the grocer replys "13 cents".
She puts that one back, and says "I'll take the other one"

"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." (Tacitus, Roman historian 55-117 A.D.)

Original 43%er

CAT HERDER GORGE CROSSER SKYLINE

My buddy!