Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Motorcycle Categories > Sportster
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 02-09-2007, 07:12 PM
GrayRider

Post Pics Of Your Sportster...

Here's a place to start.
Old 02-20-2007, 09:32 PM
GRLEGRL

Unhappy Am I the only sporty???

The one, the only....GGII

Old 02-20-2007, 09:46 PM
The Molenator

CDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Nahh...the sporty riders will start crawling out of their closets any minute now...

FYI, Nice ride...love the air cleaner.

Clint
Bikeless

I'm a Doof, and Damn Proud of it!

Old 02-21-2007, 12:47 AM
Jams

Does Sportsters you no longer own count?

1987 Anniversary It was a fun bike to ride and wish that I still owned it.

On the way home from Sturgis between Worland and Thermopolis Wyoming but can't remember what year it was?? 92-98??
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Scan4.jpg (106.3 KB, 79 views)

Last edited by Jams; 02-21-2007 at 01:48 AM.
Old 02-21-2007, 01:19 AM
What you lookin' at!?!?!?

Jeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Well if so, here was my last Sporty.

I made quite a few custom parts for this bike, i really hated to sell it.

Dang I miss it.

Offically Old enough to ride a Geezer-Glide.
(Geezer-glide is a registered trademark of Harley Davidson Tour bikes, Any reference to a member of the DooF Clena of other forum screen name is strictly accidental. The reference is that I ride a Harley Davdison Tour bike, not some old dude that there is not enough alcohol in the world to get me to ride.)

Doctor JT 43

Eastern side
Profesional Rockat Surgen

Old 02-23-2007, 02:03 AM
GRLEGRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDouthitt View Post
Nahh...the sporty riders will start crawling out of their closets any minute now...

FYI, Nice ride...love the air cleaner.
THANKS! Just wait until after this weekend when I get new handlebars,grips, foot, break, and shifter covers...

....I am a sporty upgrade junky. I admit this and I accept this as part of my life!
Old 02-23-2007, 02:06 AM
Spit it out it ain't yers

KICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suck
What kind of handelbars did you get?
F
F
B
Old 02-23-2007, 09:25 PM
GRLEGRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by firetronix01 View Post
What kind of handelbars did you get?
2003 custom sportster risers and gauge mount with drag bars...had everything powder coated black. I can't wait to see them on her! Trust me you'll be sick of the pics after awhile!
Old 03-29-2007, 03:43 PM
Speedy RV

She's white with blue-pearl & hecka shinny with all that chrome
1200 Custom 06' with an K&N Big Sucker and Python two-in-one

Old 03-29-2007, 03:50 PM
Ghost-Faced Doof

Deejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suck
Very Nice!

Old 03-29-2007, 03:50 PM
Are these on right?

Lady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suck
This is the '82 assembled Sportster that I bought a week after I learned to ride:

I rode her for 9 years, and this is what she looked like when I was done with her:

I learned a LOT on that bike - I sold it down here but have never seen it again. Sometimes I wonder where she is...

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with someone who's unarmed..."

GBNF FIRE46, RED RIDER, MONGOOSE

Old 03-29-2007, 04:45 PM
Speedy RV

:I rode her for 9 years, and this is what she looked like when I was done with her:

Lady G,
Nice job, beautiful bike.
I can never sell mine.
I would wonder the same.
I want a V-Rod next.
Old 04-11-2007, 07:19 PM
Speedy RV

This is my Grandson on Grandma's bike
He likes it when I turn it on. The sound and vibration.

Old 10-23-2007, 01:29 PM
quasar

My bike
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF0713.jpg (126.8 KB, 65 views)
Old 12-01-2007, 10:28 PM
Double-D

why_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milk