Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Classics
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Classics The Basement at its best! You may continue to post to existing threads, but please refrain from adding any new threads. Thank you !!!

Old 04-12-2008, 04:48 PM
GrayRider

The meat's pretty gamey, but the gravy ain't bad.
Old 04-12-2008, 04:58 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinV View Post
II skipped that part,,,it was getting to be to long of a post..
Hasn't stopped me.
Old 04-12-2008, 05:06 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
I might put the red squirel tail on the antenna of the Ultra. I had a coyoyte tail on the FLHR, got ratty, have had fox on there for couple years still looks good. I tyrap, and cut it off when washing.
Between that and the sheepskin, theylove me when I go down south, stop me at intersections.

need a tail for the other antenna. Maybe a gray squirel. But the reds drove em out.
Old 04-12-2008, 05:08 PM
GrayRider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
I might put the red squirel tail on the antenna of the Ultra. I had a coyoyte tail on the FLHR, got ratty, have had fox on there for couple years still looks good. I tyrap, and cut it off when washing.
Between that and the sheepskin, theylove me when I go down south, stop me at intersections.

need a tail for the other antenna. Maybe a gray squirel. But the reds drove em out.
You gotta cut the sinew out of the center.
Old 04-12-2008, 05:08 PM
Doof Cadet

Last Cigar Smoked: don't smoke no friggin ceegars
knuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Hasn't stopped me.
how bout them thar hummin berrd feeders, hummin birds are cool

let the squirrels annoy the neighbors

did i say nice tail?

Doofbag Fer EverI smell Fish
Old 04-12-2008, 05:09 PM
Excommunicated

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayRider View Post
You gotta cut the sinew out of the center.
Peal the fur back and pullout the bone? I got salt on it right now.
Old 04-12-2008, 05:11 PM
GrayRider

Quote:
Peal the fur back and pullout the bone?
Yeah, that gristle that runs through the center. Slit it with your knife, and strip it out.
Old 04-12-2008, 05:11 PM
Excommunicated

I got 3 feeders. Black sunflower, mixed and n word thistle. Plus some suet hanging

Never had a feeder before. The house came with one, and I just got into it. I don't mind the squirels, but they get to be to much.
Old 04-12-2008, 05:12 PM
Excommunicated

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayRider View Post
Yeah, that gristle that runs through the center. Slit it with your knife, and strip it out.
Slit the tail length ways a little?
Old 04-12-2008, 05:13 PM
GrayRider

Quote:
Slit the tail length ways a little?
Yep, pull it out.
Old 04-12-2008, 05:35 PM
Excommunicated

Got another, it was quite the gun battle. Had hm treed, but it was windy, Then I wounded him an d he yelped. I had to make sure I killed him then. Finally fell. Was still twitching, so I got close and blew his brains all over my nice Ivy league suit.
Old 04-12-2008, 05:36 PM
Excommunicated

I tried to put the bone out of the tail. Hair kep falling off. Pulled out almost all the hair. Still some bone left too. I saved the 1st one for you Gray.

I might call a truce, I don't want a squirel genocide on my hands.
Old 04-12-2008, 05:51 PM
GrayRider

Quote:
...Was still twitching, so I got close and blew his brains all over my nice Ivy league suit.

Today, you have settled all family business.
Old 04-12-2008, 05:51 PM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

Last Cigar Smoked: I haven't lately...
Fe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Had one get into the attic of the garage once . He cut the power lines, was probably working on the lines of communication next.

Stuffed the holes with steel wool and foam sealer. MIL won't let us hunt, just build the border fence stronger to keep em out.

MDCGA

The Road Goes On Forever...
To Ride is Life...

In search of the Doof 43. . . .

Colorado Motel Wreckers 2012 ... Midnight Riders of The Beartooth 2013...

Old 04-12-2008, 05:52 PM
Excommunicated

Whats the trick to detailing squirels? All the fur fell out.