Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Doof Clenas > Clubhouse
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Clubhouse Doof it up here!!!

Old 08-24-2010, 10:22 AM
DD
Lowest of the Low - XLIII

Location: Northern Ohio... the grid paper of motorcycle riding
yolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suck
Talking Doof Clenas Personalized Handout Cards

Hey everybody,

I put this two sided color business card together based off the black & white version scabby sent me to hand out to people when they ask about the 43 on my bike and what it means.

Here's a front and back shot.

If anybody wants some of their own made, just PM me the name you want on the back and I'll switch it up for you and email you the files and the steps to have them printed.

The cards are two sided full color glossy heavy stock. I've had all my past business cards printed through them and they've always done a great job. The shipping usually runs about $12 to ship to Ohio.

This is the company I use for most of my marketing products printing. <CLICKY>

They are currently running a special on their pricing as well. Great deals on print runs. Just remember to type in the code so you get it.

Anyways, if anyone is interested let me know and I'll get you the files and give you help ordering if you need it... (that line was for keith ).

Just as reference I put in an order for 2000 and the final bill was $47.70.

later

Old 08-24-2010, 11:02 AM
Breaker of Stuff

Last Cigar Smoked: 601 La Bomba
Bone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Why yes, I'd like the file.

Make Doof Clenas Fun Again (MDCFA)

Old 08-24-2010, 11:04 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Well, me too, once Doof is capitalized in that last line...

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 08-24-2010, 11:10 AM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post
Well, me too, once Doof is capitalized in that last line...
Good point...oh, me too! (and how to change a couple things)

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
~James Madison, speech, Virginia Convention, 1788

Old 08-24-2010, 11:12 AM
snow pirate

Last Cigar Smoked: No thanks.
stoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Howza'bout a GazintA version........

ALL WHO WANDER ARE NOT LOST.

GFFG
Old 08-24-2010, 11:35 AM
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: Fuentes Fuentes Opus X Le Chateau
J.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Me too..after the above mentioned changes are made.

BTW...You ordered 2,000 cards?

Meng.

Old 08-24-2010, 11:51 AM
Re - Calculating

Last Cigar Smoked: Nub Double Maduro
Boston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Hello yolkum
Nice job on the cards. I don't think I am ready for cards yet, but I have started spreading the word about the site.

Old 08-24-2010, 12:01 PM
Double-D

BadDice is not in AOL's target demographicBadDice is not in AOL's target demographicBadDice is not in AOL's target demographicBadDice is not in AOL's target demographicBadDice is not in AOL's target demographicBadDice is not in AOL's target demographicBadDice is not in AOL's target demographicBadDice is not in AOL's target demographicBadDice is not in AOL's target demographicBadDice is not in AOL's target demographicBadDice is not in AOL's target demographic
Graphics are fantastic yolkum! You did a great job...

Come aaawwn seven;.......... DAMN!!

Old 08-24-2010, 12:28 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoney61 View Post
Maybe with a little pirate purple thrown in???
Old 08-24-2010, 12:29 PM
A Delinquent by Birth

SLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sock
mE THREE,

Old 08-24-2010, 12:31 PM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I have the correct file....just sayin'
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty

Old 08-24-2010, 01:02 PM
DD

yolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoney61 View Post
I was figurin' you'd say that, so I have hit orbit up for a copy of the zint logo, soon as I get my hands on it, I'll see what I can do...

Old 08-24-2010, 01:03 PM
DD

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.A.F.O. View Post
Me too..after the above mentioned changes are made.

BTW...You ordered 2,000 cards?

Meng.
i am, but the order has not been sent. figured changes would arise...

Old 08-24-2010, 01:04 PM
DD

Quote:
Originally Posted by y2kflhr View Post
I have the correct file....just sayin'
hey send it to me, it'll save me some time.

Old 08-24-2010, 01:05 PM
DD

hey thanks guys, I appreciate it. Glad ya like it.

I just bastardized the work of who ever did the original. So big thanks to them as well.

Tags
business cards doof hand outs