Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Motorcycle Categories > Specialty
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Specialty Choppers, Customs, Rats, etc.

Old 10-24-2008, 06:25 PM
El Errante

thrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milk
Is there a fuel injection to carburetor conversion kit available for it?

Old 10-24-2008, 08:15 PM
Doof Clenas Member

kiddrockr is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withkiddrockr is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withkiddrockr is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withkiddrockr is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withkiddrockr is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withkiddrockr is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withkiddrockr is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withkiddrockr is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withkiddrockr is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withkiddrockr is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withkiddrockr is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
I am sure that the performance would be greatly improved with a carb and add some wrench time for fun.

Old 10-24-2008, 08:21 PM
ocifer slacky pants
Double-D

Location: Half way down the trail to hell, in a shady meadow of green
Last Cigar Smoked: Nub Dub
squish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
looks cool, but ranks right up there with this....

CAUTION! You have entered a Harley based forum. Apply a liberal amount of BS repellent to skin before reading anything by anybody.

Old 10-24-2008, 10:56 PM
Outlaw

Last Cigar Smoked: Camel WIDES
Sidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Rather ride the custom built by Arlen Ness.

"It's not the dog in the fight, but the fight in the dog." - Michael Vick.
Old 10-24-2008, 11:08 PM
Hand Wringer

FinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I'd rather ride a Shetland Pony.
Or a saddle bronc.

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 10-24-2008, 11:10 PM
Outlaw

Last Cigar Smoked: Camel WIDES
Sidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalBags View Post
I'd rather ride a Shetland Pony.
Or a saddle bronc.

"It's not the dog in the fight, but the fight in the dog." - Michael Vick.
Old 10-24-2008, 11:38 PM
Same as it ever was.

duhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygiene
Looks Ferrari-y.

Old 10-25-2008, 02:04 AM
What you lookin' at!?!?!?

Jeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
I don't know, i wanna say i like it, but I can't get past the front light/fender.

It looks like the face of the two spy's from mad magazine. (Spy vs. Spy)

Offically Old enough to ride a Geezer-Glide.
(Geezer-glide is a registered trademark of Harley Davidson Tour bikes, Any reference to a member of the DooF Clena of other forum screen name is strictly accidental. The reference is that I ride a Harley Davdison Tour bike, not some old dude that there is not enough alcohol in the world to get me to ride.)

Doctor JT 43

Eastern side
Profesional Rockat Surgen

Old 10-25-2008, 03:32 AM
Double D

My name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
I want to see it in white....I'm convinced they use Rup for the concept design.

aka ZoomieDog aka Gruntnutz aka FIXER OF MIKE'S BIKE....PROVEN

05 Chopper Blue/Brilliant Silver Springer Classic
V&H exhaust

98" RevPerf BB kit
37g cam's
DTT ignition
CNC'd heads
Mik 42 carb
LMR-2 oil spring

Free, personalized travel maps at mytriplogs.com
Old 10-25-2008, 08:28 AM
The Molenator

CDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Looks interesting, but I'd rather ride this v-twin...It looks like it could handle the turns a bit better...

Clint
Bikeless

I'm a Doof, and Damn Proud of it!

Old 10-25-2008, 08:33 AM
RAM 2500 Cummins 4X4

Last Cigar Smoked: Man O' War Ruination
SafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Looks fast.
From my Brother Don... I love his insight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadWolf View Post
Postwhores are a dime a dozen.
What's impressive about you is that you are your own pimp.
Kudos!

Old 10-25-2008, 08:54 AM
The Molenator

CDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
not as fast as this...320 hp, 425 tq...MTT Turbine...now this, I'd like to ride...

http://www.marineturbine.com/downloa...E_brochure.pdf

Clint
Bikeless

I'm a Doof, and Damn Proud of it!