Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Motorcycle Categories > Specialty
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Specialty Choppers, Customs, Rats, etc.

Old 11-01-2008, 08:09 AM
GazintA

TerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milk
Everyone does that Frisco'd peanut tank now. It's like it's a requirement so everyone will know it's a bobber.

I much prefer the bike in Gray's post or the Flattie in Highmiles sig. The exhaust on that flathead would get to me after about a mile though.

Engine by Otto.
Old 11-01-2008, 11:14 AM
GrayRider

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 14SEP05_019.jpg (46.5 KB, 65 views)
File Type: jpg 14SEP05_020.jpg (48.1 KB, 63 views)
Old 11-01-2008, 11:17 AM
8-Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryMiller View Post
Everyone does that Frisco'd peanut tank now. It's like it's a requirement so everyone will know it's a bobber.

I much prefer the bike in Gray's post or the Flattie in Highmiles sig. The exhaust on that flathead would get to me after about a mile though.
bob snob...
Old 11-01-2008, 12:34 PM
Doof Clenas Member

kiddrockr is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withkiddrockr is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withkiddrockr is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withkiddrockr is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withkiddrockr is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withkiddrockr is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withkiddrockr is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withkiddrockr is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withkiddrockr is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withkiddrockr is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withkiddrockr is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Gray I like that shovel.

Old 11-01-2008, 01:18 PM
GrayRider

Attached Images
File Type: jpg GRINNIN.JPG (65.5 KB, 55 views)
Old 11-01-2008, 01:22 PM
8-Ball

Like this one...!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayRider View Post
Old 11-01-2008, 01:27 PM
GrayRider

I'm a member over at Club Chopper. Lot of builders and pictures there.
Old 11-01-2008, 01:29 PM
8-Ball

I'm a member over at politicallycorrect.com... nobody contributes...
Old 11-01-2008, 02:58 PM
Public Doofender

Highmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryMiller View Post

Yosemite's got a tank like the one in my sig pick. The mounting tabs are getting welded on the frame this week. The springer front end is the same too.

Did you know I liked Bobbers?

Old 11-01-2008, 04:28 PM
GazintA

TerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highmiles View Post
Yosemite's got a tank like the one in my sig pick. The mounting tabs are getting welded on the frame this week. The springer front end is the same too.
I like that. Just enough clearance to see a little daylight between the engine and rocker box covers.

Engine by Otto.
Old 11-01-2008, 11:24 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
I've wanted to buy a Lieinies bobber, but not sure if I can justify spending the money.
Old 11-01-2008, 11:26 PM
Trash

Last Cigar Smoked: The one in the ash tray
noodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

®
Old 11-01-2008, 11:33 PM
Same as it ever was.

duhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygiene
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8-Ball View Post
Was up at the local haunt last weekend and spied these two beauties:

Is that the Hideout?

Old 11-02-2008, 09:32 PM
GrayRider

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2386Img507.jpg (142.9 KB, 40 views)
Old 11-02-2008, 09:44 PM
GazintA

Attached Images
File Type: jpeg c_baker-drivetrain_bobber.jpeg (113.2 KB, 38 views)

Engine by Otto.