Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Doof Clenas > Clubhouse
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Clubhouse Doof it up here!!!

Old 08-24-2013, 04:33 PM
Big Double-D

bigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suck
Somebody forgot to lock the clubhouse door

Hello there my fellow Doof´s, Double D´s, Doofettes, Gazintas, and any new organizations that might have popped up since I haven’t been around these parts lately….

As my favorite Dave (and more than a few others as well) said to me recently I need to get my ass back here, I miss you guys, you miss me (errr maybe lol) … after all a big 43 is branded to my body already. Well for better or worse I am back, more than just a passing by hello. NOTE’ I always still spoke well about the Club, friends, laughs and general stupidness. Those of you who remember I went through a bunch speed bumps in the past have thankfully been located in the rear view mirror with allot of good open road in front of me.

Now I am living in Colombia, South America (quite a jump for a born, bred, and a lifetime NYer lol). I met a great woman in early 2012 and we are having a great life together with a new boy on the way (due on October 7). We are planning to come to NY early next year and stay a few months at least after the little guy gets some meat on his bones. I don’t know when we are going to permanently put roots down in one place right now because she (Alejandra) has family in Colombia in addition to an 8 year old boy so that comes first…especially with the Fact that he speaks very little English at this point so a school for him is paramount.

So ok that are some of the broad strokes lol and IM sure we will catch up on my boring life but I full expect a fully detailed report of everything I missed the last couple of years…

Happy to be back …err I think..

damn I seriously need to update my page!!! ewww
Old 08-24-2013, 04:39 PM
Amsoil Site Sponsor
Double-D

Geezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Holy sheeeeeit!!! Lookie who walked in!! How the hell you been slacker???? Columbia??? YIKES!!!

Sounds like things are good for you and that's a great thing.

Now, getcher ass up and clean up this place! It's been a mess since you've been gone!!!

Meng

TKWSV

Old 08-24-2013, 04:47 PM
Double-D

DaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milk
Long time no see, welcome back. Congrats on your marriage and new family.

Ich bin Sven Hoek.

Old 08-24-2013, 04:48 PM
Big Double-D

bigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer-Glide View Post
Holy sheeeeeit!!! Lookie who walked in!! How the hell you been slacker???? Columbia??? YIKES!!!

Sounds like things are good for you and that's a great thing.

Now, getcher ass up and clean up this place! It's been a mess since you've been gone!!!
wow of all things lool, the first thread I read when I returned was yours (Just Crap).. go figure, the Doof gods have a sense of humor lmao
Old 08-24-2013, 04:53 PM
Amsoil Site Sponsor
Double-D

Geezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
BLAHAHAHAHA!!! It is really good to see you though. At this years Tony Luke's ride I was asking Dippsy about you.

Meng

TKWSV

Old 08-24-2013, 04:56 PM
Big Double-D

I need to find a way to mail a Tony Lukes with extra onion and cheese my way ..... now I am hungry..
Old 08-24-2013, 05:02 PM
I Like Dirt...!

Last Cigar Smoked: BubbleGum
Xkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suck
Congrats on all the good stuff that's happened for ya...

Some Mornings I Wake Up Grouchy.....others, I Let Her Sleep

Old 08-24-2013, 07:33 PM
Double-D
Switzerland

Dinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Good to see you and better to hear that you got some things fixed and life is going your way.

April 13, 2016 -- The day Richard was speechless.

May your hands always be busy, May your feet always be swift.
May you have a strong foundation When the winds of changes shift.
May your heart always be joyful, and may your song always be sung,
May you stay forever young!
--Bob Dylan
Old 08-24-2013, 07:40 PM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Dave doesn't even know I'm dippsy!
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty

Old 08-24-2013, 07:40 PM
Double-D
I am Doof

Bluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milk
Glad you are back. A manly hug and a hearty handshake

Old 08-24-2013, 07:41 PM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Hopefully next time your here we get to see you, after all you were just down the block!!!
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty

Old 08-24-2013, 08:18 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Wellllllll.
Been missin' you somethin' fierce.
Welcome back, my friend.
Expand our horizons and stuff, eh?

Sent from my li'l ol' iPhone 4S augmented w/ a mophie juice pack plus® using Tapatalk.
Probably from the crapper.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 08-24-2013, 09:41 PM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk
Holly Chit.

New Wife,
New Country,
New Baby...

Congrats.

How bout a new bike to round it out.

back.

Kimber

Old 08-25-2013, 12:00 AM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
'Bout damned time! Been waiting for you to walk back through the door. Whole lot better than the smoke signals we've been randomly sending back and forth.

BTW, Oct. 4th is a much better birthday than the 7th.

Sent from my new space age communicator.

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 08-25-2013, 12:09 AM
Big Double-D

Dave I am happy to be back that's for sure... My NY Dave_ to me you are always Dipsy to me... ... as far as a big boy bike next time I have been thinking about one..my ass is getting older and isn't afraid to admit comfort is king lol..
I can't really bring the wide glide down here but I have been riding around with the Colombian special lmao... generally they are hondas, Vespas and Cushman's in the 100-125 cc size with the biggest ever I saw down here was a Pulsar 200..., lamp they think its big.... I've been riding a lime green 110 ***** ..don't laugh too much, I'll try some pics tomorrow for you..

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2