Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Doof Clenas > Clubhouse
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Clubhouse Doof it up here!!!

Old 06-15-2007, 12:11 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk
cool ass shit man!

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Creator of the 43 & 7 hand signs...
Old 06-15-2007, 03:38 AM
R.I.P.
chemo toddy

y2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8-Ball View Post
Georgia is up..

thank you o-wise one.

Old 06-15-2007, 04:10 AM
Tolling of the iron bell

jimmymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withjimmymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withjimmymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withjimmymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withjimmymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withjimmymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withjimmymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withjimmymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withjimmymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withjimmymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withjimmymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynageno View Post
cool ass shit man!
Ice cream poop?
Old 06-15-2007, 05:36 AM
R.I.P.
<--- Captain Itch!

Red Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I love it. Great idea Scabby. Kinda like putting initials next to your signature.

I just need to get to any 43 highway sign...

'Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.' - William Penn

I want to live and ride free, unencumbered by all but God's love.
'06' FLSTNI, $43 per gallon!

Old 06-15-2007, 06:42 AM
Woody218

Here's North Dakota...

Old 06-15-2007, 07:00 AM
8-Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSwede View Post
It was Escambia County, Alabama route 43. Just says Escambia on it. I have a pretty big resolution pic of it, almost dead on. PM me an email addy and I can send it....
Frank, thanks...

8-Ball@doofclenas.com

Mike
Old 06-15-2007, 07:44 AM
8-Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyjsb View Post
Don't see one from TN..................
Tennessee is up.... hard one...
Old 06-15-2007, 07:46 AM
8-Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody218 View Post
Here's North Dakota...

Here you go Woody...
Old 06-25-2007, 08:55 AM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Big MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Nice! Looking forward to seeing Nebraska. Samples in my 43 Ride thread.
Old 06-25-2007, 12:36 PM
8-Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big MAK View Post
Nice! Looking forward to seeing Nebraska. Samples in my 43 Ride thread.
Here you go MAK... :80px43NB:
Old 06-25-2007, 01:53 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Big MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8-Ball View Post
Here you go MAK... :80px43NB:
Sweet; make that "NE" for Nebraska and it'll be perfect!

I think NB = New Brunswick, or somethin'
Old 06-25-2007, 03:32 PM
8-Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big MAK View Post
Sweet; make that "NE" for Nebraska and it'll be perfect!

I think NB = New Brunswick, or somethin'
dammit!!!
Old 06-25-2007, 03:37 PM
8-Ball

Old 06-25-2007, 03:54 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Old 07-25-2007, 11:20 AM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

hornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Hey Ochoballs.....

Would you, or to be more accurate, would you be kind enough, to use the current Illinois 43 sign to create an Illinois 7 for those of us that have done both here?

I know that THIS GAZINTA would appreciate it, just like everything else the Big Three have done here.