Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Random Crap
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Random Crap I'm just sayin'.

Old 10-06-2007, 01:38 PM
GrayRider

Does the, "It's 5 O'clock somewhere" rule apply on Saturday?

Some of us have worked up a sweaty thirst.
Old 10-06-2007, 01:47 PM
Hangaround

16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Figure it applies everyday.
Old 10-06-2007, 01:48 PM
GrayRider

Quote:
Originally Posted by 16X9 Shooter View Post
Figure it applies everyday.
Thanks, Russ. Yard work is dehydrating me.
Old 10-06-2007, 01:50 PM
breaker of tables

meanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
A wise man once stated "Any time after 10:00 a.m is good for general purpose drinking, and if you're on the water all bets are off."
Old 10-06-2007, 01:51 PM
GrayRider

Quote:
Originally Posted by meanbean View Post
A wise man once stated "Any time after 10:00 a.m is good for general purpose drinking, and if you're on the water all bets are off."
Yes,..I've heard that. However, he's home alone and making rules up as he goes.

Sounds right, though.
Old 10-06-2007, 01:55 PM
breaker of tables

meanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
I am having an Anchor Steam and some Sun Chips as I type this.

Gray, if you are sweating you must replace some fluids. I'm not a doctor but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express for 71 straight days in 1999.

I recommend that you replace some fluids with some hops barley and malt flavored water......STAT.
Old 10-06-2007, 01:56 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Hey, those are rules of long standing. The "on the water" one dates back to when I had a boat, and the "10:00" one to when I bought a new bottle of Scotch one morning on the way home from somewhere and got home around, uh, 10:00.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 10-06-2007, 02:00 PM
2005 HD FLHTi

Kfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Question

Yes, ...yes it does!

~"IF YOU CAN'T IMPROVE ON SILENCE, KEEP QUIET" ...couch Lou~

"Getting There Beats Being There"
FLHTi
* 95" by Carl from Boise Cycle
CHECK OUT MY WEBSHOT ALBUMS...

Old 10-06-2007, 02:03 PM
GrayRider

Quote:
I am having an Anchor Steam and some Sun Chips as I type this.

Gray, if you are sweating you must replace some fluids. I'm not a doctor but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express for 71 straight days in 1999.

I recommend that you replace some fluids with some hops barley and malt flavored water......STAT.
I'll take your advice..I've been sitting in this air conditioning for about 20 minutes and I'm still sweating.

Thanks, you're a good guy,..for a filthy zint bastage.
Old 10-06-2007, 02:14 PM
GrayRider

OK, boys. Feeling better already. My inner core is beginning to cool down. The yard's done,..next I'll clean the leaves out of the pool. Might even get in it tomorrow.
Old 10-06-2007, 02:16 PM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

racindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
you've done the right thing...................

Help save a life, become a donor marrow.org

Old 10-06-2007, 02:18 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Maybe we could pitch in and get you one of those "I've fallen and I can't get up" things for Christmas.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 10-06-2007, 02:23 PM
breaker of tables

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayRider View Post
Thanks, you're a good guy,..for a filthy zint bastage.

Gazintas, the guys you love to hate.
Old 10-06-2007, 02:24 PM
GrayRider

Was even inspired to ban Nbqgscgc. Second time I've banned him today. He keeps changing his name.
Old 10-06-2007, 02:24 PM
GrayRider

Quote:
Gazintas, the guys you love to hate.
Hate is such a negative word.