Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Doof Clenas > Doofapaloozas
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Doofapaloozas I'm riding 1,200 miles to spend a week with some avid motorcycle enthusiasts I met on the internet, dear. What could go wrong?

View Poll Results: Should the National Doofapalooza location remain in ES for the forseeable future?
Yes 30 83.33%
No 6 16.67%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2009, 09:50 AM
Double-D
Lone Doof

Last Cigar Smoked: Griffin
RoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post
There should be a View Poll Results link up there somewhere...
If you've already voted, that link goes away (at least, it did for me).
However, if you click on either of the underlined numbers representing the number of votes cast in either category, you'll get the names same as with the View Poll Results link prior to voting.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Old 08-13-2009, 10:55 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
You'd think I'd know that...

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 08-13-2009, 02:23 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
Quote:
Only votes cast by those who actually attended in '09 will be counted.

.[/B]
A lawyer with the ACLU will be in contact with you shortly, you are discriminating against the handicap
Old 08-13-2009, 02:56 PM
Excommunicated

Bofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Only votes cast by those who actually attended in '09 will be counted.
Down the road, can this be changed to something like: Only votes cast by those who've attended in the last three years...

If I skip next year, I'll get no vote then. not fair.
Old 08-13-2009, 03:25 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Cries of foul probably won't get my attention any more than holding your breath, but I have already stated in previous posts that there are reasons (which should probably be clear to most) why this year's vote only includes 2009 attendees, and that I fully expect to include '09 and '10 in the next vote, and '09, '10 and '11 in the vote after that.
Then it will probably go to attendees from the last 3 years for subsequent votes, if it's still even an issue by then.

Old 08-13-2009, 05:20 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
Like I said before, I can't vote or Polarbear. Polarbear has been to more then one, so I would atleast let him vote when he is ready. I would say the same for almost anyone who has demonstrated there willingness to ride.

But I was just trying to make a joke.

Last edited by Berserker; 08-13-2009 at 05:28 PM.
Old 08-13-2009, 05:42 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Update:

The poll will now close (along with the discussion) on the 19th.
This has drug on too long as it is, and I want it finished before VukFest.
If the discussion persists after the poll closes, the mods will issue one warning, then beach time.
The issue is being decided in the most democratic way possible, given the circumstances.
I ask that you behave like adults if you wish to be treated like adults on this issue.

Old 08-13-2009, 05:48 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
Like I said before, I can't vote or Polarbear. Polarbear has been to more then one, so I would atleast let him vote when he is ready. I would say the same for almost anyone who has demonstrated there willingness to ride.

But I was just trying to make a joke.
And you have.
Repeatedly.

Please allow me to take this opportunity to thank you for your input and ask you to quit attempting to browbeat others into adopting your views on this issue.
I might also ask that you not continue to call others integrity into question.
It is not appreciated.

Old 08-13-2009, 06:19 PM
Hmmm...

Serg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sock
Yo Mega, is the weather any better during july. I know now my vote does not count. Now I'm just curious of the weather. Seems the weather sucked for you guy's this year. I say that because of the pictures posted. Lots of wet bikes.

Old 08-13-2009, 06:23 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

The date will remain as it is.
That was decided a few years ago because of a number of factors.
I believe someone already mentioned the heat in July, and it doesn't rain much less then, anyway.
The rain really wasn't much of an issue this year. One morning it delayed us a couple hours is all.

Old 08-13-2009, 06:48 PM
Hmmm...

Serg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sock
Thanks for clearing that up.

Old 08-13-2009, 07:06 PM
Double-D

DaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serg06 View Post
Yo Mega, is the weather any better during july. I know now my vote does not count. Now I'm just curious of the weather. Seems the weather sucked for you guy's this year. I say that because of the pictures posted. Lots of wet bikes.
During the summer, there can be strong storms. Normally, they're kind of thin and pass fairly quickly. They're really not an issue.

Ich bin Sven Hoek.

Old 08-13-2009, 08:28 PM
Double-D

why_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milk
The storm delay enraged dj and he tore the TV down off the wall in the clubhouse and smashed a table with it. I kept my distance.
"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid" - Gen Eisenhower.
Old 08-13-2009, 08:33 PM
BigAlsRK

I was not there for 09 but made all the others...and last I checked I was still a Dooficer....so should I not be able to vote??
Old 08-13-2009, 08:35 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAlsRK View Post
I was not there for 09 but made all the others...and last I checked I was still a Dooficer....so should I not be able to vote??
According to the guidelines. . .no. Only those who attended '09.

High Priestess of the Cloudriders
Closed Thread