Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Classics
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Classics The Basement at its best! You may continue to post to existing threads, but please refrain from adding any new threads. Thank you !!!

Old 04-12-2008, 02:40 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
I tried diplomacy

This probably belongs in R&P

I tried to find a diplomatic solution. I came to this house in 06, never had a bird feeder. Enjoyed to summers of peace. Then they started getting in the bird feeder. I watched, saw they were jumping off the old washing machine on the patio, so I moved it over a couple feet. Then they were jumping off the hedges that haven’t been cut since I moved in. I rotated the feeder. I have always had live and let live attitude with the feeder, after all I was the one who put it out there. I even enjoy watching them.

To show you I am a reasonable man. Shortly after I moved in started seeing sign of intruders in the barn. I kept my cool, when I took my sled out to ride December of 06, and someone built a nest behind the air box. Cleaned it out, and went on my way peacefully. Then this winter they get more aggressive, and crossing into my borders. 1st one of them I would catch a glimpse at in the barn. I asked them to leave. Then I cursed obscenities at them. Then there were two in the barn. Getting bolder.

Been rapping on the kitchen window all morning, warning them, they just keep coming back. So I decided it was time to use force. From the family room window I spotted him, about 25’ up in a tree. One shot, one kill, he fell to the ground.

Then I took the war to them. From the patio, I spotted another running tree to tree. Waited for him to come out. We engaged in a fierce firefight, tree to tree. My Grandfather trusty 16 shot .22 Marlin barking out its orders. But he got away.

War is hell, its 37 degrees, wind blowing, sleet and snow. This never happen on 70 degree days. I may take out the12 gauge Mosberg with the synthetic stock.

Being the humanitarian I am, I did slit its throat with my trust buck knife. I honestly would not want any animal to suffer. Plus I didn’t want to get rabies when cutting its tail off.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dead combatant resize.JPG (151.6 KB, 358 views)
File Type: jpg trophy resize.JPG (35.6 KB, 339 views)
Old 04-12-2008, 02:44 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
Enjoying a left over Guiness from St Patrick day. I am not a day time drinker, but I have a heavy conciouness today. This is the side of war you don't see in the movies.

Thinking I got some kegs of 30 year old gun powder, might shw them what I learned from my Irish brothers. Plant some decoy bird feeders around the yard.
Old 04-12-2008, 02:47 PM
Double-D

why_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milk
I want your knife.

Like any other varmit, squirrel herds need to be thinned every once in a while or they get out of control.
"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid" - Gen Eisenhower.
Old 04-12-2008, 02:51 PM
twinV

WTF,, is wrong with squirrels. You can't really put out food for wild animals and expect only the ones you like to eat it. I like them around here, I have a bird feeder and corn for them sometimes, they keep there nests in the trees where they belong, and they can't get in the garage, if they could I would fix it so they couldn't.

You going to eat it,,, if so BBQ it, there good.

Now rabbits in the garden on the other hand,,,,,,,,,,games on,, there after my food then..
Old 04-12-2008, 02:51 PM
Excommunicated

I have only had two sips. When I spotted another red squirel running in and chasing off chipmunk.

I grabbed my trusty Marlin, that was battle proven in the rabbit wars of 02, up north.

He heard me and ran. I got my boots on now. I had my elkskin slippers on earlier.
Old 04-12-2008, 02:52 PM
twinV

Quote:
Originally Posted by why_me View Post
I want your knife.

Me too...
Old 04-12-2008, 02:53 PM
Excommunicated

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinV View Post
WTF,, is wrong with squirrels. You can't really put out food for wild animals and expect only the ones you like to eat it.

Now rabbits in the garden on the other hand,,,,,,,,,,games on,, there after my food then..

Its with a heavy head, I write this. I do agree, I put the food out. 2 years ago my gf talked me into killing a Krackel, I felt bad, and swore I would not pick up a gun in anger again.
Old 04-12-2008, 02:55 PM
twinV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
Its with a heavy head, I write this. I do agree, I put the food out. 2 years ago my gf talked me into killing a Krackel, I felt bad, and swore I would not pick up a gun in anger again.

Old 04-12-2008, 02:56 PM
Excommunicated

The knife is the new buck Rush, speed opener. Little thick. For dailly cary I have small and bigger Kershaw Ken Onion. Thin.

All made in the USA.
Old 04-12-2008, 02:56 PM
Jams

"LIVE and let LIVE"

until the are fat enough to flavor a pot of chili
Old 04-12-2008, 02:58 PM
Excommunicated

FYI if you are going to fire out the kitchen window, with a auto, make sure you put something over the sink drains.

Last edited by Berserker; 04-12-2008 at 03:04 PM.
Old 04-12-2008, 03:03 PM
Excommunicated

With the rains, the creek has flooded over. If I can push them south, I can take them at the creek. Gonna get worse before it get better. Guirella fighting.

I am nervous, my lawn tractor, 4 wheeler, and sled, are unprotected in the barn. Bikes are in the safe zone, in the attached garage.
Old 04-12-2008, 03:09 PM
twinV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
FYI if you are going to fire out the kitchen window, with a auto, make sure you put something over the sink drains.

I pictured it,,
Old 04-12-2008, 03:16 PM
Pu Dekcuf Lla

PeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
And how was this a fair fight if the squirrels were baited and un armed?

Old 04-12-2008, 03:27 PM
Woody218

I'm with you, Berserker! Last year I must have killed 50 of them suckers out of our back yard. I get tired of them chasing the birds out of the bird feeders. I use a break-action .177 pellet gun with 1000 fps muzzle velocity.

They never know what hit them...