Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > In Memory Of...
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

In Memory Of... We want to send our prayers to those who grieve...

Old 08-26-2011, 06:48 PM
along came Blondie......

BigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlegoose View Post
Hi, everybody. This is Tony's youngest daughter, Susan. I know I don't really know any of you, but I decided to join and tell everyone how much you guys meant to my dad. When he was out of the hospital he kept showing me the posts you guys made for him and telling me about how wonderful you are. My dad really thought of the Doofs as family and if you are family to him, you are family to me. This is unexpected and horrible news, but he passed knowing that he had some of the best friends in the world. He had so much love in his life.

My dad was a really great guy and I feel blessed to have him as a dad. Thanks to all the Doofs for being so good to him. He loved you guys.
We're prayin for you and your family during this rough time, Susan. KNow that you can come here for any amount of support that you may need.

2009 Vivid Black Street Glide Ultra

RIP Diver, Bashful, Smitty, Clank, Johnny B, Fire46, Red Rider and Mongoose, GBNF

"It is foolish to mourn the men that died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived" -General George S. Patton, Jr.
Old 08-26-2011, 06:49 PM
Politically Incorrect

Big Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygiene
R.I.P. Tony, you were one of the best.

Tony's family

Engine by Otto.
Sherlyn Popelka, Fugitive, Aggravated Assault, Golf, DUI
Old 08-26-2011, 06:53 PM
Public Doofender

Highmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milk
How very sad.
Susan, deepest condolences to you and your family.
He has been in my daily and nightly prayers, for some time now, and we have all hoped for the best. The prayers will continue for you and your family.

Did you know I liked Bobbers?

Old 08-26-2011, 06:53 PM
And along came SWeDE

BLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sock
RIP our brother Doof.

Alot of wishes going through my mind. As someone put it in here, never put anything off when it comes to those you care about and love. You just never know when you wont have that chance.

Thoughts and prayers for all who loved him.....so sad

Old 08-26-2011, 06:57 PM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Hi, everybody. This is Tony's youngest daughter, Susan. I know I don't really know any of you, but I decided to join and tell everyone how much you guys meant to my dad. When he was out of the hospital he kept showing me the posts you guys made for him and telling me about how wonderful you are. My dad really thought of the Doofs as family and if you are family to him, you are family to me. This is unexpected and horrible news, but he passed knowing that he had some of the best friends in the world. He had so much love in his life.

My dad was a really great guy and I feel blessed to have him as a dad. Thanks to all the Doofs for being so good to him. He loved you guys.
your dad and I celebrate our birthdays together in 2009 when I first met him, he was a great man, I wish I had more stories to tell, but sadly we only spent a few days of our lives together, but those were wonderful days, I am so lad that we spoke last week, I just don't know how to express my sadness but I have big shoulders if you nd your family ever want to lean on them..... god bless you and your mom and family
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty

Old 08-26-2011, 06:58 PM
Trash

Last Cigar Smoked: The one in the ash tray
noodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glasses

®
Old 08-26-2011, 07:06 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Half Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Your dad spoke of you often. I hope you know how proud he was of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yolkum View Post
Ha! We just cropped exactly the same picture!

I can't believe he's gone. He was just on the phone being passed around in MV a few days ago. Tony was definitely one of the good guys. I'm going to miss him very much.

Old 08-26-2011, 07:08 PM
Smuckin' Fartass

Last Cigar Smoked: Olivia Nub Maduro
Woody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sock
Rest in peace, Tony. I never met you, but I know you were a true brother to everyone here.

Old 08-26-2011, 07:31 PM
Confirmed Luddite

Last Cigar Smoked: Snack Pack Tapioca
Uesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
We shared a moment at the Ride for Kids last year that gave me just a glimpse of how deep a soul he was, but that glimpse showed more than most people outside of our little group will ever have. His love of a good pun sealed the deal for me, I know I'll not meet another like him in my lifetime.

Old 08-26-2011, 07:44 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Met Mongoose at Pony Taco I.

All I can say is he will be greatly missed.

Prayers for all.

Old 08-26-2011, 07:47 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
For me, a comment Sonic made when he called earlier today to break the news sums up Tony quite eloquently, "He was a guy you just liked."

Prayers for you Susan and the rest of the family.

R.I.P. Tony, you are and will continue to be missed.

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 08-26-2011, 07:56 PM
Dirty Dirk, Canadian Doof

DAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milk
I never had the honour of meeting Tony, but from all accounts one heck of a person, I will miss you R.I.P. Prayers for you and your family.

Dirk & Autumn
Old 08-26-2011, 08:01 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Thorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sock
Rest in peace Tony. You will be missed.

Thorns

"The right of the people to keep and bear arms." "Gimme back, gimme back my bullets"

Old 08-26-2011, 08:02 PM
Double-D

FXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Dang... We lost a good man and a dear friend.

Had the pleasure of meeting and talking with Tony a couple times. I will miss him. Heartfelt condolences and prayers.
Old 08-26-2011, 08:09 PM
Site Sponsor
Doof Member

JDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
RIP Tony.

Route 412, Bethlehem. 412 = (4, 1+2=3) = 43