Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Let Us Know About Upcoming Rides and Events > The Great Lakes Region
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

The Great Lakes Region Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Missouri, Minnesota, Ohio and Wisconsin.

Old 02-11-2009, 04:40 PM
Politically Incorrect

Big Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygiene
Hey Dave, glad to see you online!!!

Engine by Otto.
Sherlyn Popelka, Fugitive, Aggravated Assault, Golf, DUI
Old 02-12-2009, 12:20 AM
Bon vivant!

orbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by racindude View Post
Welcome from Waukegan!

Dave, thanks for the welcome! I'm glad you're feeling better!
Old 02-12-2009, 07:25 AM
Flash

Looking forward to riding with all you nuts this summer but im not in right now but please leave a message at the beep.....beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
Old 02-12-2009, 05:45 PM
GazintA

TerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milk
I know you. You're never in.

Engine by Otto.
Old 02-12-2009, 08:04 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

hornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Well, I kinda know him too... and I can tell you, the lights are on, but no one is home.

Old 02-12-2009, 08:53 PM
Double-D
I am Doof

Bluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milk
Another couple of trips over there and I'll be able to post in this thread...

Old 03-24-2009, 08:50 PM
Politically Incorrect

Big Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygiene
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2009 5:27 PM
Subject: HELMET BILL ALERT

OK FOLKS THE SH'''T HAS HIT THE FAN!!! THE HELMET BILL SENATE BILL 1351 IS GOING ON THE SENATE FLOOR TOMMOROW WEDNESDAY MARCH 25 FOR A VOTE... WE NEED TO CALL AS MANY SENATORS AS POSSIBLE IMMEDIATELY... GET THIS MESSAGE TO EVERYONE YOU CAN...

HERE'S HOW TO GET PHONE NUMBERS IF YOU DON'T KNOW ALREADY!

1. GO TO ABATE OF ILLINOIS WEBSITE
2. GO TO LEGISLATIVE
3. GO TO LEGISLATIVE UPDATES
4. GO TO LEGISLATIVE LOOK UP
5. GO TO SENATE MEMBERS
6. SCROLL DOWN LIST OF SENATE MEMBERS TO BOTTOM OF LIST
7. CLICK ON SHOW CONTACT INFO FOR ALL SENATORS

MAKE THE CALLS AND SEND THE E-MAILS!!!!!

Engine by Otto.
Old 03-25-2009, 08:26 AM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

KingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash View Post
Looking forward to riding with all you nuts this summer but im not in right now but please leave a message at the beep.....beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
Ya know, Flash hasnt been IN, in a while, but hes just OUT Checkin what condition his condition is IN.
I'm tammy Yakamoto, live from Glendale Heights

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornrocker View Post
Well, I kinda know him too... and I can tell you, the lights are on, but no one is home.

" A PiRaTeS Life for Me "
Old 09-29-2009, 05:14 PM
Bon vivant!

orbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Old 09-29-2009, 05:32 PM
Politically Incorrect

Engine by Otto.
Old 09-29-2009, 05:45 PM
Double-D

why_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milk
I've been to Illinois.
"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid" - Gen Eisenhower.
Old 06-12-2012, 03:42 PM
Bon vivant!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakdrft911 View Post
holy shit a little far apart on the posts?
Aw, heck.

We're just a bunch of posers anyway.......

Old 06-12-2012, 07:27 PM
Double-D
The Mechanic

d j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
The list may be short, but Distinguished!

Old 12-14-2013, 12:56 PM
Bon vivant!

Quote:
Originally Posted by d j View Post
The list may be short, but Distinguished!
Tru dat.

Looks like me and d j are the only somewhat active Doof riders left in IL.

Old 12-14-2013, 03:18 PM
Double-D
The Mechanic

d j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Yup.