Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Let Us Know About Upcoming Rides and Events > Southeast
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Southeast Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Old 02-12-2013, 03:03 PM
Amazon Chaser

Last Cigar Smoked: I don't think they call it a cigar.. :)
BigDawg is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBigDawg is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBigDawg is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBigDawg is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBigDawg is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBigDawg is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBigDawg is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBigDawg is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBigDawg is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBigDawg is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBigDawg is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Daytona Bike Week 2013

For those of you making the pilgrimage to Daytona this year. The link below is a website/blog that has some great information for those that have never been to Bike Week and those that need a refresher on where stuff is. Of course there's more to do than what's on the site but it's great information.

http://www.jdbikermap.com/

Old 02-12-2013, 10:35 PM
Birth Control PosterChild

Jackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milk
Somebody told me one time about cole-slaw wrestling. Couldn't find it when we were there. Do you know where it is?

Old 02-13-2013, 04:48 AM
Amazon Chaser

BigDawg is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBigDawg is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBigDawg is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBigDawg is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBigDawg is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBigDawg is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBigDawg is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBigDawg is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBigDawg is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBigDawg is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBigDawg is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Yes.. it's at the cabbage patch camp ground. It's about 10 miles SW of Daytona. I witnessed the coleslaw wrestling a couple years back. It was fun!! If you like to watch full size girls wrestle topless (and I do!) this is the place to be!!

http://www.cabbagepatchbar.com/

Old 02-13-2013, 06:32 AM
Birth Control PosterChild

Jackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milk
I was told it's something everyone should see once, and only once.

Old 02-13-2013, 09:44 AM
Executive Vice President
D.F.F.D

Last Cigar Smoked: Romeo y Julieta Churchill
BillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Cole slaw wrestling you say? Interesting

Old 02-13-2013, 12:24 PM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk
Get there early, or be ready to park and walk a ways.

Also, if it's after a rain, expect soft muddy ground when parking.

Kimber

Old 02-25-2013, 08:06 PM
Pimp Bagger

iggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suck
Mary and I are thinking about either Friday or Saturday!

Ich bin ein Doofclenas!
Ti amo doof molto
Doof Clenasの規則
"Truth is something you stumble into when you think you're going some place else." - Jerry Garcia

The road to Starbucks is Rubbed with Posers!
Old 02-25-2013, 08:36 PM
Amazon Chaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy_montoya View Post
Mary and I are thinking about either Friday or Saturday!
The first or second weekend?

Old 03-03-2013, 06:57 PM
Pimp Bagger

iggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suck
second weekend....

Ich bin ein Doofclenas!
Ti amo doof molto
Doof Clenasの規則
"Truth is something you stumble into when you think you're going some place else." - Jerry Garcia

The road to Starbucks is Rubbed with Posers!
Old 03-05-2013, 02:07 PM
Hangaround

kidcycle has failed to amuse us
ill be down from the 7th to the 14th ......
Old 03-05-2013, 05:32 PM
Amazon Chaser

I will most likely be there on the 9th.. and also on the 16th. And maybe one day during the week to do some test rides on new bikes..

Old 03-06-2013, 08:33 AM
Diesel Man - DFFD

Last Cigar Smoked: Man O War Ruination
GregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg View Post
I will most likely be there on the 9th.. and also on the 16th. And maybe one day during the week to do some test rides on new bikes..
Have you caught a fever?

How people survive without motorcycles is completely beyond me.

"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."
-Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." -John Adams

Old 03-06-2013, 09:12 AM
gAZINTAs

NotDonna is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNotDonna is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNotDonna is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNotDonna is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNotDonna is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNotDonna is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNotDonna is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNotDonna is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNotDonna is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNotDonna is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNotDonna is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Isn't there something in Key West in September??? That's when I was planning on riding to FL.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2
June Bug
Woman of a Thousand Names

*Basically whatever you want to call me.

Old 03-06-2013, 11:26 AM
Double-D
Switzerland

Dinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotDonna View Post
Isn't there something in Key West in September??? That's when I was planning on riding to FL.

Hurricanes.

April 13, 2016 -- The day Richard was speechless.

May your hands always be busy, May your feet always be swift.
May you have a strong foundation When the winds of changes shift.
May your heart always be joyful, and may your song always be sung,
May you stay forever young!
--Bob Dylan
Old 03-06-2013, 11:45 AM
Diesel Man - DFFD

Last Cigar Smoked: Man O War Ruination
GregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotDonna View Post

Fantasy Fest in October.

http://www.fantasyfest.com/

How people survive without motorcycles is completely beyond me.

"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."
-Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." -John Adams