Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Doof Clenas > So, Ya' Wanna Be a Doof, Eh?
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

So, Ya' Wanna Be a Doof, Eh? Want to join the Doof Clenas? Sign up here to Prospect or state your intentions...

Old 11-30-2007, 11:41 AM
Dooficial Inquisitor

BigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suck
Allapiliclation form.

I wanna be a DOOF pleeeeeeeeease I will be good and promise never to be sane and gets lots of new Scottish members (already there is one interested he saw piccy being taken and asked what it was about just before he arrested me) I have even renamed a road the A43, my court case comes up soon for that, but it shows how serious I am. I even did the groucho specs then somebody told me I had to come here, but only told me after I had humiliated myself for a whole day.
Boo hoo, and here was me thinking I was doing all the right things. I know you are all jealous of my tools but please don't hold that against me. Would bribery work? or blackmail? or hookers? I have even posted the piccys of me doing said things including the chicken.

On a serious not (C flat) I raced in the IOM in the 60s had bikes all my life, got a real big scare at the end of last year, have been on chemo since then, and am still here, so you lot need me as you I bet you do not have another radioactive member.

Big Ted. aka The tool man.

FFS a 60 year old prospect would that be a record?

OK OK OK I get the hint a few bottles of scotch then

Order of the Sacred (purple) Boa and Elite (yellow) Banana Guard

Last edited by BigTed; 11-30-2007 at 11:48 AM. Reason: Bribe being offered
Old 11-30-2007, 11:47 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
This one has it in spades.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 11-30-2007, 11:47 AM
DynaDav

Glad to hear you are doing well. Welcome Ted.

B.T.W. Bribery blackmail and hookers have all worked well.!
Old 11-30-2007, 11:48 AM
BigAlsRK

Yep................just sayin
Old 11-30-2007, 12:10 PM
Dooficial Inquisitor

BigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by DynaDav View Post
Glad to hear you are doing well. Welcome Ted.

B.T.W. Bribery blackmail and hookers have all worked well.!
Last year betwen Christmas and New year I ended up the floor doubled up in pain. Boy takes me tho the emegency room about 1am in the morning Xrays and all sorts of things, probably a kindney stone, but we want a eurologist to see you. 3 hours later this very young asian doctor arrives I greet him and shake his hand etc. tell him the pain has gone but he is not happy.

To cut a long story short after two months of kidney tests etc and being in a ward all this time, the body scan that the young doc booked me in for came up. A tumour the size of a coke can right across an artery shows up, oops that's it then. Biopsy ooch ouch passed out with the pain the first time, turns out to be non Hodgkins lymphoma 8 treatments are the max but it has responded well. I have some hair again after having none anywhere after 8 months
There was an amazing chain of events with this, I was lying totally despondant, miserable in a filthy mixed ward, no day room as the roof leaked, no books they got wet when the roof leaked no TV and no radio as it was broke. I had my laptop with some piccy of bikes on it. A young surgeon was passing and saw it, "you into bikes" yep "oh I'm into speedway" well then you'll know etc..... after a good conversation he asked what was up so I told him. Within half an hour he's back with his consultant who's demanding I get moved get another ward booked immediately for another biopsy (which worked) and generally looked after.
I'm still here thanks to a young Asian doctor who I was polite to and a young surgeon speedway freak. Ah the power of the motor cycle. Now go buy some Kleenex.

PS that was the only night I was in real pain, the side effects of the treatment are something else but I aint complaining. Any pains at the kidney area, get em checked.

Last edited by BigTed; 11-30-2007 at 12:13 PM. Reason: Typos
Old 11-30-2007, 12:17 PM
Public Doofender

Highmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milk
That's an amazing story. Glad you're still around and welcome to Doofdom.

Did you know I liked Bobbers?

Old 11-30-2007, 12:49 PM
Confirmed Luddite

Last Cigar Smoked: Snack Pack Tapioca
Uesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I vote "Aye Laddie".

Oh,... too soon?

Old 11-30-2007, 01:10 PM
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: Obsidian
Stone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Welcome Ted!!!

"Keeping a candle lit"

"RIP Butkus"
2002-2006

Danger: Propane
Keep Back 200 Feet
Old 11-30-2007, 01:43 PM
8-Ball

Wait a frikkin' minute here... Ted, you are nuts... which I like... but the paper 43 sign ain't gonna cut it...

I don't care how many phlegm balls you can toss...

This is what I'm thinking... Get paint... or some sharpies... then get your kilted ass to a good sign out in the sticks somewhere. Paint the sign... something to make it permanent...

Take your pic and that shall become the new 43 shrine for the Scots...

Paper... no mayhem in paper...

Welcome aboard... and my bike is filthy... get on it...

Last edited by 8-Ball; 11-30-2007 at 02:35 PM.
Old 11-30-2007, 02:27 PM
Just plain Doof

rk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suck
not to make this political
but your healthcare system sounds like well never mind
glad you are doing better and welcome

Psalm 23:4 and the Second Amendment are enough for me.

If you have issue with anything in this post. You can address this by opening a dos prompt and typing
cd C:/
and then type
format C:

What you looking for?
Old 11-30-2007, 02:38 PM
Dooficial Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8-Ball View Post
Wait a frikkin' minute here... Ted, you are nuts... which I like... but the paper 43 sign ain't gonna to cut it...

I don't care how many phlegm balls you can toss...

This is what I'm thinking... Get paint... or some sharpies... then get your kilted ass to a good sign out in the sticks somewhere. Paint the sign... something to make it permanent...

Take your pic and that shall become the new 43 shrine for the Scots...

Paper... no mayhem in paper...

Welcome aboard... and my bike is filthy... get on it...
FFS it was the best I could do at short notice and it was blowing a gale and RAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN. I was merely showing you my intentions were good, and anyway it was on the correct side of the road, we drive on the left. I will naturally be renaming an official A43, we do not have a 43 road in Scotland but we have now as I said ealier, and I know exactly where I will be puting it (no not up your ass) but the weather here beats us for everthing I have no idea what size your signs are but will make an offical looking UK one, would that be OK? will you be paying my court costs and fine?

I don't know what a "sharpie" is? different terms eg we call a wrench "stilsons". I was thinking of a single track road I know in the middle of nowhere where only a real nutter would take a Harley.

Hey you! , yeah you! get away from those bikes if you don't want this thistle stuck up where the sun don't shine.

Sorry about that some perv was eyeing up the bikes I've to watch. Now which one is yours? FFS they're all filthy I'm gonna need help to wash this lot. Getting right on it boss.

What we have here is a failure to communicate: The man with no eyes Cool Hand Luke.

BigTed.

Old 11-30-2007, 02:56 PM
Dooficial Inquisitor

A typical Scottish "A" road sign they all have at least 3 digits some 4. Scottish motorways only go up to No 9 but have extentions like M8 - M80, M9 - M90.

The A signs are quite small I used a LARGE one as an example (you know how thrifty we Scots can be) they are white with black lettering.

You have all heard of Tobermory I take it?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Road sign 3.jpg (16.0 KB, 12 views)

Last edited by 8-Ball; 11-30-2007 at 03:38 PM.
Old 11-30-2007, 03:13 PM
Dooficial Inquisitor

Not wanting to waste any time on the new road sign, Big Ted, that's me, is now showing you his entire collection of precision woodworking tools. The marine ply 1" thick will be what is used for this project as it is about the correct size, but needs trimming. Why ply? because they don't allow me to work with metal, in fact, they don't really allow me near sharp objects or naked flames or gas or dynamite either.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg HPIM0161.jpg (112.9 KB, 98 views)

Last edited by 8-Ball; 11-30-2007 at 03:29 PM.
Old 11-30-2007, 03:35 PM
8-Ball

Now... this is more like it... is that the fine toothed chain on that saw?

Thanks for the history of Scottish signs although I don't give a rats ass...

Fines... hey it costs to be part of such an elite group of idiots... put up or shut up...

I heard that you are planning a trip across the US with your son... if that is true... you've got a place to stay in San Diego... but then I'm moving within six months...

Please keep us posted with "piccys" whatever the hell they are...

You are killin' me man....!!!

Last edited by 8-Ball; 11-30-2007 at 03:41 PM.
Old 11-30-2007, 04:05 PM
Dooficial Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8-Ball View Post
Now... this is more like it... is that the fine toothed chain on that saw?

Thanks for the history of Scottish signs although I don't give a rats ass...

Fines... hey it costs to be part of such an elite group of idiots... put up or shut up...

I heard that you are planning a trip across the US with your son... if that is true... you've got a place to stay in San Diego... but then I'm moving within six months...

Please keep us posted with "piccys" whatever the hell they are...

You are killin' me man....!!!
100% correct, health permitting boy and I were planning for much more in the future but hope to do it next year but have nothing planned. Intend to arrive get/rent a couple of bikes and see what happened.

The continuing story (saga) of the sign, being made bewteen washing & watching the bikes.

Piccy 1: making sure it is on the square.
Piccy 2: making sure it is on the level and correct size.
Piccy 3: piccy turned out wierd it is actully white undercoat.

Just need to get letters cut tomorrow. It is going to say "A43 Doof Clenas" the only Doof Clenas sign in Europe.
I only needed 16 stitches after this, I'm getting better at it.
I will have a GPS co-ordinate for it when placed so you call all look at where it is on Google Earth.

PS You can't frighten me I've got a grown son.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg HPIM0162.jpg (110.8 KB, 77 views)
File Type: jpg HPIM0163.jpg (107.1 KB, 78 views)
File Type: jpg HPIM0164.jpg (64.6 KB, 78 views)

Last edited by 8-Ball; 11-30-2007 at 04:12 PM.