Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Riding Stories and Adventures
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 04-18-2008, 09:46 PM
R.I.P.
<--- Captain Itch!

Red Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Destination: JD Cycle Works

I left Douglassville about 11:45 this morning, met Scabby up in Quakertown and had a quick lunch at Arby's. Wanted to go to Quizno's but they were closed. We finished lunch, hopped on the scoots and rode up to Applebutter Drive in Bethlehem.

The sign above the door told us we were in the right place. We stuck our heads in the door and saw Dave on the dyno tunin' a customer's bike. We introduced ourselves and Dave took a little break to show us around his shop, and the various builds in progress. Dave went outside to admire our bikes, and we took a couple of pics.

After shootin the breeze for a while we decided to let Dave get back to work, so we saddled up and rode on in quest of Blocker Harley Davidson in Perrysville. We got side tracked on the way when we saw a parking lot with about 20 bikes sittin there, made an abrupt turn in to the lot to check it out. Turned out to be another wrench. We downed a couple of cokes from the vending machine while talking with the owner, his son, and a friend of theirs who was up from Florida workin on an old 70s custom Sporty. A chick in FL sold him the bike for $2500 because it didn't run. He spent $4 on new intake gaskets and got it running again. He had it up here to do some more custom work on it.

We decided to let them get back to work and fired up the iron horses again and resumed our search for Blocker's. A while later we landed there and went inside for a look around at Guido hats and the new Crossbones.

Once we recycled the cokes we drank, we hit the road again back to 309 by way of Blue Mountain. Man that's some pretty country, except we were going north on 309 when we needed to go south. No problem, nice weather, not a cloud in the sky, and no time limits, we turned around and headed south. Scabby and I split up around Rt. 29. Finally arriving home around 6:30pm with a little sunburn and a good day of riding and meeting some new friends behind us. Tomorrow, maybe the wives will go...

I'm thinkin I'd like to get Dave to tune my ride before the NY, PA, NJ 43 ride next month... Certainly before ES.

Dave from JD Cycle Works with Scabby...

...with me and Chickey.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0725.JPG (57.8 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0724.JPG (63.4 KB, 34 views)

'Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.' - William Penn

I want to live and ride free, unencumbered by all but God's love.
'06' FLSTNI, $43 per gallon!

Old 04-18-2008, 09:54 PM
Yes, they are Real.......

harleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sock
Where's the chaps and the Burat cap....hat...or what every he calls it?????????

Keeper Of The Toast
2006 Post Whore Of The Year

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS........
Old 04-18-2008, 11:20 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
GUIDO HAT!

Oh............and George.............nice frame and wheels you got there

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 04-18-2008, 11:38 PM
Yes, they are Real.......

harleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scabbydoo View Post
GUIDO HAT!

:
...........just beatin' Mega to the Punch............

Keeper Of The Toast
2006 Post Whore Of The Year

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS........
Old 04-18-2008, 11:57 PM
Known Associate

TXCHOP has failed to amuse us
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scabbydoo View Post
GUIDO HAT!

Oh............and George.............nice frame and wheels you got there

poor George....Soon my buddy sooooonn....