Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Doof Clenas > So, Ya' Wanna Be a Doof, Eh?
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

So, Ya' Wanna Be a Doof, Eh? Want to join the Doof Clenas? Sign up here to Prospect or state your intentions...

Old 01-17-2010, 02:40 PM
Double-D

why_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milk
It could be. Ever since that senator explained that the internets are like tubes and how easily they get clogged, it all made much more sense to me.
"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid" - Gen Eisenhower.
Old 01-17-2010, 02:48 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by orbit View Post
Mebbe his dial up modem tends to make interwebbing wintertime molasses like.
Well, if it's a rotary dial one, sure.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 01-17-2010, 05:33 PM
Double-D

huckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suck

Old 01-17-2010, 11:20 PM
gAZINTAs

lil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
"cough gAZINTA cough"

"Before you begin to give someone a piece of your mind, consider carefully whether you can spare any."
A. unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by why_me View Post
My intentions were honorable.
I can't wait to dishonor my intentions.
Old 01-17-2010, 11:32 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by lil Pistolero DPH View Post
"cough gAZINTA cough"
Damn, she's good. Damn.
Old 01-18-2010, 03:31 AM
Just breakin' balls

71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk
Hmmm, i remember a prospect in a local club here that got a little ansey, did not end to well for him....

I wanna live forever...So far so good

Stoney61 is a Demi God

I'm not bald, it's a solar panel for a sex machine!
Old 01-18-2010, 06:05 AM
Double-D

why_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milk
<Yoda>If you choose the quick and easy path, as DPH did, you will become an agent of evil</Yoda>
"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid" - Gen Eisenhower.
Old 01-19-2010, 07:45 AM
Buffalo Hump

fxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suck
ahhhhhh, there are so many stories !!!!

we rode again just yesterday .....

I'll give him a call today, we might ride again this afternoon ...

let's just see what it's gonna really take for him to get in here for a vote ..........

really the only thing left is for him to follow the directions that Chip posted up ... just go to that link and fill it in .. bam !

he'd be up for vote ..........

I'll be back .............

Thanks for all y'all's support !!!

States I've ridden my scoots in:

Old 01-19-2010, 08:45 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
We ask so little...

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 01-19-2010, 09:28 AM
Bon vivant!

orbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I'd be happy to vote him into the esteemed Doof clan, but mebbe he tends to ponder.

I mean, he's got an offer from a few 'zINTs to join their ranks, and he likes to ride in boats.....

But then there's that sticky purple stuff and, of course, that dreadful smell that them thar 'zINTs just can't shake.

Or mebbe he's flippin' a coin, best 437 out of 873.

Seems to me the choice is clear.

Take care of them loose ends and Go Green!!!!!!!