Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > What's Mine Is Yours... > Classifieds
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Classifieds If you don't own it, you can't sell it here. No listings for "buddies", no commercial listings unless you're a sponsor, no exceptions. Keep it on track please. Price and/or Product flaming will not be tolerated. Ads without prices will be tolerated, but just barely. Note: Your first post should NOT be in this forum. Introduce yourself first.

Old 09-14-2014, 02:29 PM
Augmented

Last Cigar Smoked: Saf Fran OG
Turbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sock
Arrow Davtron M811B Flight Clock

I am posting this here first as I know their are some flyers here. If you or anyone close to you have any interest in this Davtron http://www.davtron.com/product-detail.php?M811-15
flight clock. It is the 24hr model, and I would part with it for $150.00 plus shipping and paypal fees if applicable. I've had it for years, but has very low hours on the light tubes. I had it mounted it a car way back when. It is the daylight readable, no NVIS. It does need a new memory battery, but for a price, I could order a new battery and splice it in for you. Post or pm or call me for further.
Thanks for looking!

ps. just read that in most cases, it can be installed with only a maintenance notation for FAA compliance.

BOB

L.Ron Hoover Welcomes you to the
First Church of Appliantology

Last edited by Turbo Turtle; 09-14-2014 at 02:56 PM. Reason: because I can
Old 09-15-2014, 10:47 AM
Augmented

Turbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sock
I had this mounted in my cage way back when. If the FAA condemned its use it in a plane, it would make for a really cool conversation piece in your vehicle. Jus sayin!
And I just priced a new battery for 24.99

Old 09-16-2014, 08:55 AM
Harry The M

Last Cigar Smoked: Spare Tire
Harry The M is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHarry The M is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHarry The M is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHarry The M is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHarry The M is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHarry The M is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHarry The M is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHarry The M is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHarry The M is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHarry The M is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHarry The M is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Nice clock I know I few fellow Aviators and I will put my leisure suit on for a sale.

Old 09-16-2014, 10:19 AM
Augmented

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry The M View Post
Nice clock I know I few fellow Aviators and I will put my leisure suit on for a sale.
If you leisure suit it, mark it up and get some commish... Ida kno, jus sayin!

If you send someone my way, beers are on me when we meet up. Looking forward to making the Cloudrider Run in the spring.

BOB

Last edited by Turbo Turtle; 09-16-2014 at 10:20 AM. Reason: huh

Tags
Davtron, flight clock