Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Important Stuff > Gone But Not Forgotten
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Gone But Not Forgotten An area where we honor our members who have moved on to a place where it's always sunny and there aren't any tar snakes.

Old 08-25-2009, 04:17 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Red Rider (Mike Rancourt) 1/16/52 - 7/6/09

Michael R. Rancourt, 57, Douglassville, passed away suddenly on July 6, 2009, at Helene Fuld Medical Center in Trenton, NJ.

He was the beloved husband of Corinna M. (Harmon) Rancourt.

Born in Newport, R.I., he was the son of Lillian Mandato Rancourt, Ohio, and the late Raymond Rancourt.

After graduating from East Lake North High School in 1970, he attended Kent State University.

He was employed as a technical manager for DSI Renal Inc. for the last two years. He worked in the dialysis industry for more than 25 years, working with numerous national dialysis companies.

He had a passion for music and was an avid guitar player. For their honeymoon, he treated his wife to front row seats to see his favorite artist, Eric Clapton. Mike enjoyed being on the open road on his Harley-Davidson motorcycle. He was a member of the Doof Clenas Motorcycle Riding Club and had recently returned from the club's national get-together at Eureka Springs, Ark. He liked the outdoors, especially hunting and fishing. He loved to fix things around the house and always left something to fix later.

Mike's life reflected his strong religious faith. He was a devoted family man and was a loyal and generous friend. Mike enjoyed drinking a glass of fine whiskey and shooting a game of pool. He will be dearly missed by all those who had the honor of knowing him.

In addition to his wife and mother, he is survived by his children, Matthew, David and Caitlin Rancourt, all of Ohio; and Morgan and Zachary Brown, Douglassville; a sister, Cindy Alderton and husband, Danny, Missouri; and a brother, Alan Rancourt and wife, Renee, Texas.

He was predeceased by brothers Richard and David.

Red Rider did his required '43 Ride' on a trip to Ohio in July of 2007 and was voted in as a Doof Clena member a few days later on July 20th and eventually his Delinquent status, making him a DD of which he was extremely proud. Riding was a passion for him and he had even ridden to a job site appointment the day he left us. Mike made several Doof rides and events including the National Doofapaloozas in Eureka Springs for '08 and '09. He was a guy that everyone enjoyed having around. Thoughtful, respectful, funny in his own special way and never an ill word toward anyone are things you think about when you think about Mike.

Mike may have summed himself up best by the following line he had in his sig:

"I want to live and ride free, unencumbered by all but God's love."

Attached Images
File Type: jpg RedRider sign.jpg (124.8 KB, 182 views)

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Last edited by Scabbydoo; 09-13-2009 at 12:56 PM.
Old 08-25-2009, 05:06 PM
Buffalo Hump

fxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suck
Rest In Peace Mike, I Love You My Brother .......

States I've ridden my scoots in:

Old 08-29-2009, 06:55 AM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Mike, I had the good fortune to ride with you and to meet and drink with you on a few occasions, you also were my sponsor here, you were a wonderful man who loved to talk about your family and how much you loved them, your impact on the people that met you was undeniable. So much more to say, but alas words do not make the man, the man makes the man.....

We all miss you and look forward to seeing you in the future....

May God Bless You and All You've Touched.
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty

Old 02-10-2010, 10:39 PM
Known Associate

P 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
thinking of Mike

a ride to remember
Attached Images
File Type: jpg POPS& red rider.jpg (4.1 KB, 139 views)

] G A Z I N T A S Doofspicible............

CT-7, MA-7, NY-7, CT-43, MA-43, NY-43
Old 07-11-2010, 10:32 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk
It was an honor meeting you in ES. Ride free my brother.

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Creator of the 43 & 7 hand signs...
Old 01-21-2012, 10:40 PM
Known Associate

P 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
A bunch of Doofs, about 19 of them toasted Red Rider today. We raised our glass, looked to an empty seat and saluted the memory of Red Rider.

Thanks Tom and Dave.

] G A Z I N T A S Doofspicible............

CT-7, MA-7, NY-7, CT-43, MA-43, NY-43