Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Doof Clenas > Doofapaloozas > 10th Anniversary Eureka Springs Doofapalooza 2016
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

10th Anniversary Eureka Springs Doofapalooza 2016 June 13-17

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-11-2016, 11:19 PM
Double-D
Formidable Faux

MrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
The Banjo Report

Friday, Mikey and Jan are first to arrive, Dan and I got here mid-afternoon.

We walked down to Amore Italian, had some memorably awesome food.

Saturday, breakfast buffet at the usual place though the name has changed to the Filling Station. One man's opinion: it's not as good as I recall.

Dan,Mikey and I rode to a little park area to see Pivot Rock and Natural Bridge. Kinda cool to see cost 4.50.

We then rode 23 North into MO and looped around in a Westward circle through Cassville and Seligman, back to conect to 62 (the Rogers hwy) about halfway between Rogers and ES. We followed a motorhome back in, Dan & I ate at the Rowdy Beaver. Mikey went on to the hotel and Fred, Dave, Troy and Cindy had arrived. Hanging around the pool for abit and Tom showed up. A little while later Alan and then Richard and Amy, just in time for supper. We went to Bubba's BBQ, back about 9:30.

It's been a great day!

As of Saturday Night:

FXR4mikey &Jan

Surly

Infidel

Fred1369 I've seen his bike, but not Fred...they assure me he's here.

Mega

Troy & Cindy

FeButte

Par_fore

Luke611 & Amy

A dozen already!

Ricky
it's only metal, we can out think it.....

Simplicate, never Complify
http://www.FraZzledEgGs.com

Rhetorical Questions....
Who Needs 'em?

Famous Tripod

Last edited by MrSurly; 06-11-2016 at 11:56 PM.