Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > Engine & Transmission
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 04-02-2011, 09:18 PM
Not just another pretty face

vafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milk
I knew he could do it. I did and I'm not a smart man.
Old 04-02-2011, 09:25 PM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by vafatboy View Post
I never doubted his ability, I guess I am just a big pussy!
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty

Old 04-02-2011, 09:29 PM
Double-D

why_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2kflhr View Post
hey ed, I was probably one of the biggest nay sayers, but man you kicked ass on this build....

can I trade your bike for a piece of gold?
Thank you...and no.
"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid" - Gen Eisenhower.
Old 04-02-2011, 09:32 PM
Double-D

why_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by vafatboy View Post
Taking it apart and putting it back together wasn't my fear. My biggest fear was the valves going through the pistons when I hit the go button due to not having the heads done up properly. The rest of it was just learning the little things that go along with rebuilding a V-Twin.
"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid" - Gen Eisenhower.
Old 04-02-2011, 09:32 PM
grapenutless

y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
hey what happened to dirk....
who's to blame in 2014?
Chitty Chitty

Old 04-02-2011, 09:33 PM
Double-D

Not sure. I saw he had his engine in his bike, but didn't hear much after that.
Old 04-02-2011, 09:35 PM
grapenutless

is it winter in canada now?
who's to blame in 2014?
Chitty Chitty

Old 04-02-2011, 09:38 PM
Double-D

I think so, but he is up in that weird area where it may be summer by now. Over by the specific ocean, I think.
Old 04-02-2011, 09:42 PM
grapenutless

stoopid tapatalk didn't load the pic.....

radar love on the xm ....
Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
who's to blame in 2014?
Chitty Chitty