Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Ladies Area...
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Ladies Area... We are proud to put you up here!

Old 11-26-2009, 02:09 PM
Doof Cadet

Last Cigar Smoked: don't smoke no friggin ceegars
knuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sock
Well, I just got here from clicking "new post'. Why not call us Dick'S?

"Penises that troll" sounds kinda w/attitude. Not trying to be sensitive, just the way it pops up, in print.

Doofbag Fer EverI smell Fish
Old 11-26-2009, 02:29 PM
Pompous Prick

Last Cigar Smoked: Punch maduro
Slick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by knuckleheader- View Post

"Penises that troll" sounds kinda w/attitude. Not trying to be sensitive, just the way it pops up, in print.

Don't get all sensitive. Remember, you can be replaced by a turkey baster.

Curt

Old 11-26-2009, 03:24 PM
Doof Babe

SuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographic
Quote:

Well, I was not coping an attitude if that's what you're implying. LOL I am a member of hdforums and there is a "Queens of the Road" forum for women only. It is not password protected so when a forum member with a penis posts, we sound off the Penis Alert and they are shooed off and their post(s) deleted.

On this forum, I have noticed that, AHEM , several men have posted in the "ladies area," hence my thread title.

No attitude here. I'm very laid back but if you wanna wrangle, bring it on!
Old 11-26-2009, 03:39 PM
Buffalo Hump

fxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suck
I think the title line was like fishing for us !!!!!!!!!!! LOL

A BIG WELCOME to the place !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy it, there a LOT of REALLY GOOD PEOPLE here !!!

Happy Thanksgiving to you too !!!!!!!!!!!!!1

States I've ridden my scoots in:

Old 11-26-2009, 03:40 PM
Buffalo Hump

fxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suck
and don't pay no attention to what the Dave Peacekeepr is telling you !!!

States I've ridden my scoots in:

Old 11-26-2009, 03:43 PM
Doof Babe

SuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographic
Quote:
Originally Posted by fxr4mikey View Post
I was just sayin' howdy!!
Old 11-26-2009, 05:36 PM
Amsoil Site Sponsor
Double-D

Geezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
HOwdy Tara, and welcome to the asylum. Don't touch the green stuff in the 'fridge in the club house.

Don't pay these mutts' any mind, we know you're not trolling us.

Now, how 'bout you just go and make some sammiches and fetch some beer for us guys, 'eh?

Meng

TKWSV

Old 11-26-2009, 05:49 PM
Just breakin' balls

71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk
Penis head trolling here.

I wanna live forever...So far so good

Stoney61 is a Demi God

I'm not bald, it's a solar panel for a sex machine!
Old 11-26-2009, 06:40 PM
Site Sponsor
Doof Member

JDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Welcome to the forum Tara. Enjoy the ride!

Route 412, Bethlehem. 412 = (4, 1+2=3) = 43
Old 11-26-2009, 08:13 PM
not Lady G, but....

route66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickTX View Post
Don't get all sensitive. Remember, you can be replaced by a turkey baster.
Where would you find something to put in it?

"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." (Tacitus, Roman historian 55-117 A.D.)

Original 43%er

CAT HERDER GORGE CROSSER SKYLINE

My buddy!
Old 11-26-2009, 08:50 PM
Double-D

BigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by fxr4mikey View Post
A BIG WELCOME to the place !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy it, there a LOT of REALLY GOOD PEOPLE here !!!

Happy Thanksgiving to you too !!!!!!!!!!!!!1
There's a worm joke in there somewhere, but I'm all wore out from trolling all week.

gaZinTa OF THE YEAR 2007
gaZinTa OF THE YEAR 2015
Old 11-27-2009, 04:15 PM
Doof Cadet

Last Cigar Smoked: don't smoke no friggin ceegars
knuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuburbanMom View Post
Well, I was not coping an attitude if that's what you're implying. LOL I am a member of hdforums and there is a "Queens of the Road" forum for women only. It is not password protected so when a forum member with a penis posts, we sound off the Penis Alert and they are shooed off and their post(s) deleted.
On this forum, I have noticed that, AHEM , several men have posted in the "ladies area," hence my thread title.

O K you've explained yerself. No need to shoo us off. Your too young for me to Wrangle. But, it 's not outa the realm of my imagination..,..

Doofbag Fer EverI smell Fish
Old 11-27-2009, 04:41 PM
Are these on right?

Lady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
I did have someone mention that to me on hdforums but I didn't know who they were referring to so I had to do some internet research. Hahaha I don't watch SOA but thank you for the compliment. I used to watch Prison Break but that ended (there went all my eye candy) and now I watch whatever is on Sprout (Thomas the Train, Kipper the Dog, Caillou, Barney (lord, help me!), etc. LOL).
OK I have to admit that I enjoy the hell out of it when they show Jacks' bare butt on Sons of Anarchy - they've done it a couple times now - so there's some eye candy for ya if'n you want to see it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeper View Post
Well I guess I'll be the first Penis Troll to post up here.........( I know I'm gonna pay for this)
Ah, you're a FINE representative!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasilva View Post
Shouldn't that be Penii for plural?
Hmmm - might need to be "penii"... Of course, I call more than one cactus "cactuses" instead of "cactii" even thought I know "cactii" is proper. Guess I'm just not proper.

Quote:

Oh, quit bein' all sensitive, ya Doof! Nothing wrong with a little attitude!

Quote:
Yeah! Remember - her name's Tara and she could probably kick your @ss!!

Quote:
O K you've explained yerself. No need to shoo us off. Your too young for me to Wrangle. But, it 's not outa the realm of my imagination..,..

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with someone who's unarmed..."

GBNF FIRE46, RED RIDER, MONGOOSE

Old 11-27-2009, 05:05 PM
Doof Clenas Member

IRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suck
Another trolling penis, present and accounted for! Welcome Lara! We love lady riders with attitude!

For the record: Why on a 1% biker show doing they show Jax ass all the time but I never get to see Gemma's hooters??? I've been waiting for that since "Married with Children"! Must be a sexist female director or sumtin.
Old 11-27-2009, 05:17 PM
Are these on right?

Lady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by IRONMAN View Post
Another trolling penis, present and accounted for! Welcome Lara! We love lady riders with attitude!

For the record: Why on a 1% biker show doing they show Jax ass all the time but I never get to see Gemma's hooters??? I've been waiting for that since "Married with Children"! Must be a sexist female director or sumtin.
Hmmm - you SURE you'd really want to see Gemma's?????

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with someone who's unarmed..."

GBNF FIRE46, RED RIDER, MONGOOSE