Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Motorcycle Categories > Old Iron
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old Iron Shovels, pans, knucks, flatheads and such

Old 10-09-2011, 12:46 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Arrow Looking for a Shovel motor...

A friend here had his Shovel's motor grenade on him yesterday. He was doing about 70 on the interstate when it grenaded on him. Blew the bottom four fins worth of the right side and front of the front jug clean out. The piston jammed into the opening and locked up the engine. He said the pucker factor was up around 9.5

Since it also cracked and blew a chunk out of the left side case, he is looking for a replacement engine. Anybody have or know of an available one?

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 10-09-2011, 12:53 PM
Amsoil Site Sponsor
Double-D

Geezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Have him check with Nicks Cycle salvage in Williamstown NJ. Guy has a scrap yard of EVERYTHING, including complete engines.

Meng

TKWSV

Old 10-09-2011, 03:39 PM
Pompous Prick

Last Cigar Smoked: Punch maduro
Slick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milk
When he gets the new engine, tell him to put oil in this one.

Curt

Old 10-09-2011, 06:23 PM
Public Doofender

Highmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick View Post
When he gets the new engine, tell him to put oil in this one.

Did you know I liked Bobbers?

Old 10-09-2011, 07:30 PM
Smoker of Tires

Crabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
I'll keep my eye open
Old 10-10-2011, 07:11 PM
Smoker of Tires

Crabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
here ya go...

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ws...632272349.html
Old 10-10-2011, 07:43 PM
BSL/SBSH

Last Cigar Smoked: "It's a Girl"
Luke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suck
Here's a few.

Old 10-10-2011, 08:57 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crabby Appleton View Post
Thanks, I'll pass this on to him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke611 View Post
He's looking for used. Needs to keep the cost down.

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 10-10-2011, 10:33 PM
Eeyore

Keith4001r is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKeith4001r is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKeith4001r is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKeith4001r is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKeith4001r is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKeith4001r is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKeith4001r is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKeith4001r is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKeith4001r is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKeith4001r is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKeith4001r is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Sure was ugly, but he seemed to take it in stride. Is he a Berks guy, Scabby?

They call me Bud.
You have no concept of the depths to which I do not give a damn...
After 2 1/2 years as a Doof Prospect, my give a damn is STILL broken and parts are still on backorder.
2007 FLHP
Known Associate of Scabby Doo, Swede, Blondie, Bad Dice, BillyB, Taz, Not Donna, Dinero, Stone Cold, Half Pint.

So yeah, I know people.

Last edited by Scabbydoo; 10-11-2011 at 12:16 AM.
Old 10-11-2011, 12:19 AM
Double-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith4001r View Post
Sure was ugly, but he seemed to take it in stride. Is he a Berks guy, Scabby?
Only way to describe it is "grenaded". And yah, he's at Berks.

Last edited by Scabbydoo; 10-11-2011 at 12:25 AM.