Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Let Us Know About Upcoming Rides and Events > Sturgis
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 08-10-2008, 11:38 AM
Hangaround

16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Sturgis 2008 pics

My pics aren't near as nice as dwarthogs.

But, I did manage to find sheep.

Next is view from house, every morning and late afternoon the place is full of animals.

The obligatory Mount Rushmore picture.

Shot of house.

and, for some reason I cannot load the pics into the text.

oh, well
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2822 web.JPG (228.4 KB, 126 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2824 web.JPG (280.7 KB, 133 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2827 web.JPG (239.9 KB, 253 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2832 web.JPG (278.3 KB, 131 views)
Old 08-10-2008, 11:41 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk
Nice photos Russ. Wish we could have chatted more during the ES venture. maybe another time

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Creator of the 43 & 7 hand signs...
Original Cat Herder KC.
Old 08-10-2008, 11:42 AM
Excommunicated

Bofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
nice nose pickin'!
Old 08-10-2008, 12:01 PM
Doof Clenas Member

Type O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by 16X9 Shooter View Post
My pics aren't near as nice as dwarthogs.

But, I did manage to find sheep.

Next is view from house, every morning and late afternoon the place is full of animals.

The obligatory Mount Rushmore picture.

Shot of house.

and, for some reason I cannot load the pics into the text.

oh, well
a Russ that looks like birds in the second pic not sheep , you've never been to the country or a farm have ya .

Russ

doofs at the beach

Old 08-10-2008, 06:51 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by HARLET View Post
a Russ that looks like birds in the second pic not sheep , you've never been to the country or a farm have ya .
Guessin you didn't spend much time on the farm either

ya might want to take a closer look at the first pic

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 08-10-2008, 06:51 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Hey Russ, not sure that place had enough windows...

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 08-10-2008, 07:00 PM
GrayRider

You're auditioning for the job..aren't you..

Old 08-10-2008, 08:32 PM
Executive Vice President
D.F.F.D

Last Cigar Smoked: Romeo y Julieta Churchill
BillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Cool pics Russ

Old 08-10-2008, 08:41 PM
Autococker07

MMMM MM!! turkey sammiches 24/7 at yer place huh?!?
Old 08-10-2008, 10:29 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
Did the last 4 years, missed it this year. I think everyone should go once, during the rally. Great time. But this year went to Glacier, that I highly recommend. Sturgis is the same old same old, after you have done it. Take a day and go to Yellowstone or Glacier.

That being said, I did miss it a little.
Old 08-11-2008, 11:53 AM
Hangaround

16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scabbydoo View Post
Hey Russ, not sure that place had enough windows...
Place was built like a ski lodge or something...pretty neat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayRider View Post
You're auditioning for the job..aren't you..

Well, I had to...

All that patriotism....

Just a note - met some people who were related to the guy who was the artist who started the "Crazy Horse Monument"

They asked me what I thought of if before I knew who they were...

I said - "What the big strip mine thing that you can see from the road?"
Yep, I'm thinking maybe I should be a diplomat or something.
Old 08-11-2008, 12:21 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Big MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Yeah that crazy horse thing is a total scam. They were charging to see that 30 yrs ago when all it was was a rock with graffiti on the side (white paint of an arm).

No way in he!! that pourous/cracked rock would ever hold together if it was a completed carving... then again... maybe glue/concrete technology can keep it held together. It'll be more if a work of clay modeling then a carving if it ever gets close to done. Complete scam.
Old 08-11-2008, 12:49 PM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
nice pics, looks the same as it did 5 years ago when we were there.
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty

Old 12-27-2008, 02:44 PM
Doof Cadet

Last Cigar Smoked: don't smoke no friggin ceegars
knuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big MAK View Post
Yeah that crazy horse thing is a total scam. They were charging to see that 30 yrs ago when all it was was a rock with graffiti on the side (white paint of an arm).

No way in he!! that pourous/cracked rock would ever hold together if it was a completed carving... then again... maybe glue/concrete technology can keep it held together. It'll be more if a work of clay modeling then a carving if it ever gets close to done. Complete scam.

Those Indians are getting financial revenge on "the Whiteman"

That sculpture won't be finished for another two hundred years.

If not, later. They take donations for the education center, and this

center. Hell. They're building a city besides the sculpture.

I took the tour. Did not give any extra $'s.

Scam, absolutely!

Doofbag Fer EverI smell Fish
Old 12-27-2008, 07:31 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
Crazy Horse is dissapointing. There was some talk of th erock being bad, so who knows if it will ever get done.