Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Motorcycle Categories > Touring Discussion
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 02-10-2007, 09:31 AM
GrayRider

Road King Thread

Talk about them here.
Old 02-10-2007, 09:51 AM
R.I.P.
Never Forget - 343

Fire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up space
I read this some where, but "Road Kings Rock!"
Old 02-10-2007, 02:00 PM
Lost, and not found

SIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayRider View Post
Talk about them here.
I think my request for a RK section, and subsequent existence of such, earns me some points, maybe 1?

One point would offset a previous infraction, thrust upon me in a somewhat indubious fashion, IMO.
Old 02-10-2007, 07:02 PM
Known Associate

P 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Long live the KING

] G A Z I N T A S Doofspicible............

CT-7, MA-7, NY-7, CT-43, MA-43, NY-43
Old 02-12-2007, 02:17 PM
Are these on right?

Lady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suck
Even the self-proclaimed Queen of the Doof Babes rides a King!!

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with someone who's unarmed..."

GBNF FIRE46, RED RIDER, MONGOOSE

Old 02-12-2007, 04:25 PM
Doof Clenas Member

IRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suck
I'm thinking of putting a fairing on my 04 RK custom. I've been looking at the dragonfly. Looks pretty good. Any expert opinions? (Isn't that like asking Anna Nicole if she has drugs?)

Old 02-12-2007, 04:49 PM
R.I.P.
Never Forget - 343

Fire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up space
Quote:
Originally Posted by IRONMAN View Post
I'm thinking of putting a fairing on my 04 RK custom. I've been looking at the dragonfly. Looks pretty good. Any expert opinions? (Isn't that like asking Anna Nicole if she has drugs?)

I just bought a used one on ebay for my '05 Custom. You do have to remove the chrome deflector which I did about a year ago. The dragonfly is a really nice fairing, mounts up with the standard windshield bolts. It is very secure and really looks like a factory fairing (except from the back since it doesn't have all of the gauges). A buddy of mine has a deadcenter cycles fairing and that is nice too, it is a quick detach but tends to shake a bit over bumps. I just put mine on an haven't had a chance to ride yet, but I can tell you that the mounting is much more solid than the deadcenter. It is not a quick detach, but only takes about 5 minutes (if that) to remove.

I have a pic at home that I'll post.

Old 02-12-2007, 04:54 PM
Doof Clenas Member

IRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suck
Thanks Fire!!!
Old 02-12-2007, 04:58 PM
R.I.P.
Never Forget - 343

I had the pics on my email. My bike is actually Black Pearl and the fairing is black so I need to get it painted yet. This should give you an idea of the look.

BTW, all Harley windshields fit this. I have a 4" dark smoke on it. I also swapped out the standard beach bars for heritage bars. Will also be swapping out the round turn signals on the passing lamp bar to bullets.

Old 02-12-2007, 05:01 PM
R.I.P.
Never Forget - 343

One last thing, if you want to contact them, use this address: kyle@dragonflycycleconcepts.com

Otherwise, things seem to go into a black hole. Kyle is responsive though.

Old 02-12-2007, 05:30 PM
not Lady G, but....

route66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
I have seen old FLH farings fit on newer Road Kings. They can be made to fit.

"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." (Tacitus, Roman historian 55-117 A.D.)

Original 43%er

CAT HERDER GORGE CROSSER SKYLINE

My buddy!
Old 02-12-2007, 07:56 PM
Known Associate

P 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
That looks pretty cool Fire, let me know how it rides and if it breaks the wind better than my police windshield.

The winter riding is tough and I was looking for added winter protection from the wind.

Old 02-12-2007, 08:20 PM
R.I.P.
Never Forget - 343

Quote:
Originally Posted by P 0 P E Y E View Post
That looks pretty cool Fire, let me know how it rides and if it breaks the wind better than my police windshield.

The winter riding is tough and I was looking for added winter protection from the wind.
Will do, that's what I really wanted it for. Some snow is a coming but I'll get out as soon as I can.

Old 02-16-2007, 09:23 PM
My 'ol dog JACK in Heaven

Chromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Talking Answering WHY..

WHY do riders of all the other HD big twins bow down and chant "Hail to the MIGHTY ROAD KING..HAIL to the MIGHTY ROAD KING.."

(It's because Road Kings RULE!!)

As a matter of fact...Road Kings DO ROCK!!

"Betty" the '06 Road King. Our 10 Year Anniversary and 44,600 miles together...

(Initiation ride '07) (CO '07) "Chromer"...Welder of Chrome pipes, Stainless Steel pipes and other Alloy and Carbon steel stuff......

Last edited by Chromer; 02-23-2007 at 02:54 AM.
Old 03-02-2007, 06:39 PM
Known Associate

What great liiking headlights those roadkings have
Attached Images
File Type: jpg whelliegetoutdaway.JPG (23.8 KB, 80 views)