Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Doof Clenas > Doof Lore
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Doof Lore The Beginning, The Wrench, Rites, and Rituals...

Old 02-22-2007, 07:03 AM
LTRoadglide

The Chain Begins....

OK, After I'm done, Dave the Xkvator gets it, then on to Angle. I shall leave a small yet permanent stain, uh, mark on it to signify it's worldwide travels.
Old 02-22-2007, 07:51 AM
Gazinta Deck Ape

Keeper has failed to amuse us
Quote:
Originally Posted by LTRoadglide View Post
OK, After I'm done, Dave the Xkvator gets it, then on to Angle. I shall leave a small yet permanent stain, uh, mark on it to signify it's worldwide travels.

can we say L-Y-S-O-L.....thanks LT
Old 02-22-2007, 08:00 AM
LTRoadglide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angle View Post
can we say L-Y-S-O-L.....thanks LT
Don't worry, I'm not gonna leave the map of Hawaii.......
......I crack me up.
Old 02-22-2007, 05:08 PM
I Like Dirt...!

Last Cigar Smoked: BubbleGum
Xkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Don't worry, I'm not gonna leave the map of Hawaii.......
......I crack me up.
...just mark the area so we can avoid touching it...

jus' sayin'

Some Mornings I Wake Up Grouchy.....others, I Let Her Sleep

Old 02-23-2007, 10:43 AM
ocifer slacky pants
Double-D

Location: Half way down the trail to hell, in a shady meadow of green
Last Cigar Smoked: Nub Dub
squish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
the journey of the book has begun....it's off in priority mail as we speak. lets keep this updated as it travels. it should be interesting.

josh
Old 02-23-2007, 10:53 AM
8-Ball

I'd like to get on this list...

Fix the list if du or nvsteve wanted it... couldn't tell.

maybe an ongoing cut and paste list.

The last xx indicates who currently has it.

Apache36 xx
LTRoadglide xx
xkvator
Angle
8-Ball
Old 02-23-2007, 11:48 AM
Cruzer

Added to the list:

Apache36 xx
LTRoadglide xx
xkvator
Angle
8-Ball
Cruzer
Old 02-23-2007, 12:05 PM
2005 HD FLHTi

Kfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Thumbs up

It is a great read; one of those books I just couldn't put down.

Billy, Evel, Domingo, Rancid

~"IF YOU CAN'T IMPROVE ON SILENCE, KEEP QUIET" ...couch Lou~

"Getting There Beats Being There"
FLHTi
* 95" by Carl from Boise Cycle
CHECK OUT MY WEBSHOT ALBUMS...

Old 02-23-2007, 12:44 PM
package shredder

chnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Added to list, thanks Apache for starting this!

Apache36 xx
LTRoadglide xx
xkvator
Angle
8-Ball
Cruzer
chnpostal
Old 02-23-2007, 12:50 PM
MOOSE

Another addition. I promise to wipe off any errant moose droppings!

Apache36 xx
LTRoadglide xx
xkvator
Angle
8-Ball
Cruzer
chnpostal
MOOSE
Old 02-23-2007, 01:01 PM
LTRoadglide

Let's try to limit the number of Doofs requesting the book - they need assistance reading and sounding out words, and will slow down the whole process.
Old 02-23-2007, 01:03 PM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

racindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOOSE View Post
Another addition. I promise to wipe off any errant moose droppings!

Apache36 xx
LTRoadglide xx
xkvator
Angle
8-Ball
Cruzer
chnpostal
MOOSE

its not the Moose droppings you need to worry over.......... gAZINTa droppings maybe, seeing as LTRoadglide has crossed over to the dark side............

Help save a life, become a donor marrow.org

Old 02-23-2007, 02:21 PM
8-Ball

Quote:
Let's try to limit the number of Doofs requesting the book - they need assistance reading and sounding out words, and will slow down the whole process.
I'm not schedling my reading time until 2016...

I've based my results on recent Wrench movements or lack thereof...
Old 02-23-2007, 02:22 PM
Known Associate

nvsteve has failed to amuse us
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8-Ball View Post
I'd like to get on this list...

Fix the list if du or nvsteve wanted it... couldn't tell.

No thanks, read it already.
Old 02-23-2007, 02:59 PM
really big member

Jonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
I have the book. if anybody wants to jump line and read it before the pages turn brittle PM. I will send it to ya.

Great book by the way. I have alot of respect for the author. Was awarded the Silver Star in Vietnam.

JONAS

Sherlyn Popelka, Fugitive, Aggravated Assault, Golf, DUI

USMC 82-88
Semper Fi, PGRider
2004 Road King

Tags
under and alone, william queen