Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Let Us Know About Upcoming Rides and Events > Mountain/Prairie
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Mountain/Prairie Colorado, Kansas, Montana, North Dakota, Nebraska, South Dakota, Utah and Wyoming

Old 05-19-2010, 04:40 PM
Hand Wringer

FinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
My Trip.............

I am going to see my Daughter in Carbondale, Colorado. I am going through Needles, California - Las Vegas, Nevada. After that I am going to the Cheesapalooza. (If I am still invited). Looks like about 4000 miles. I am going alone.
w00t

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 05-19-2010, 04:42 PM
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: Good Colorado Cigar
Git Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milk
Wow! Very nice Randy.

Sherlyn Popelka, DUI, Aggravated Assault, Fugitive, Golf A clearinghouse for Sherlyn Popelka information. After running down one of our own (Gordito), she fled to Switzerland to avoid prosecution.

Old 05-19-2010, 04:43 PM
Razor

griffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sock
have fun......send pics !!
Old 05-19-2010, 04:48 PM
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: Fuentes Fuentes Opus X Le Chateau
J.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Have a great time Randy...Sounds like a blast

Old 05-19-2010, 05:34 PM
Double-D
The Mechanic

d j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Hell Yea, yer invited to Chesseapalooza. Looking foward to it.

Old 05-19-2010, 05:37 PM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
mmmmm cheese curds
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty

Old 05-19-2010, 05:48 PM
Double-D
Formidable Faux

MrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Colorado...by way of Needles...

First stop might oughta be the map store in Justin

Just sayin'

Ricky
it's only metal, we can out think it.....

Simplicate, never Complify
http://www.FraZzledEgGs.com

Rhetorical Questions....
Who Needs 'em?

Famous Tripod
Old 05-19-2010, 06:15 PM
Double-D

DaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milk
That sounds like a great trip. I wish I could go as well.

There will be other trips.................

Ich bin Sven Hoek.

Old 05-19-2010, 07:02 PM
Hand Wringer

FinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by masstch View Post
Colorado...by way of Needles...

First stop might oughta be the map store in Justin

Just sayin'
Nope. Wanta see that part of our Country. I gotta map.

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 05-19-2010, 07:06 PM
D.F.F.D.

Last Cigar Smoked: Do not smoke
Nub is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNub is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNub is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNub is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNub is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNub is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNub is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNub is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNub is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNub is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNub is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
I have been to Needles. Fill up before leaving Arizona. You will be alone.
Old 05-19-2010, 07:10 PM
Hand Wringer

I just have this silly desire to ride in all the states west of the Mississippi.

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 05-19-2010, 07:23 PM
Known Associate

Dano has failed to amuse us
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalBags View Post
I just have this silly desire to ride in all the states west of the Mississippi.
Sounds like a great trip man. Yeah, watch for gas and water out there around Needles. Some long stretches in there. Ride safe and post pics.
Old 05-19-2010, 07:26 PM
R.I.P.
you know better...

mongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Eggsellant! Sounds like a great trip, Randy!

So long for now RedRider

Nine-mile skid, on a ten-mile ride,
Hot as a pistol but cool inside.
Like I told ya, what I said,
Steal your face right off your head.

1965------2006

Old 05-19-2010, 07:35 PM
Hand Wringer

I am planning on mid July. Hope it works out.

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 05-19-2010, 08:59 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Sounds like a helluva ride Randy.

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me