Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Doof Clenas > Doofapaloozas
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Doofapaloozas I'm riding 1,200 miles to spend a week with some avid motorcycle enthusiasts I met on the internet, dear. What could go wrong?

Old 11-17-2014, 09:43 PM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk
Tentative...

Kimber

Old 12-21-2014, 07:54 AM
Bon vivant!

orbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Still working on a plan.

Any updates re: weary head resting inn?

Old 12-30-2014, 11:39 AM
Head Doof Server Geek

Psychoholic can happily embrace the suckPsychoholic can happily embrace the suckPsychoholic can happily embrace the suckPsychoholic can happily embrace the suckPsychoholic can happily embrace the suckPsychoholic can happily embrace the suckPsychoholic can happily embrace the suckPsychoholic can happily embrace the suckPsychoholic can happily embrace the suckPsychoholic can happily embrace the suckPsychoholic can happily embrace the suck
This might actually happen.

I have a race that weekend as well, so depending on where I am in the points at the time....

Harley is SOLD.

Street Bike.

'14 Road King
Old 12-30-2014, 11:41 AM
Head Doof Server Geek

Psychoholic can happily embrace the suckPsychoholic can happily embrace the suckPsychoholic can happily embrace the suckPsychoholic can happily embrace the suckPsychoholic can happily embrace the suckPsychoholic can happily embrace the suckPsychoholic can happily embrace the suckPsychoholic can happily embrace the suckPsychoholic can happily embrace the suckPsychoholic can happily embrace the suckPsychoholic can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belaro47 View Post
I cant believe that there are no highway 43's in SC or GA.

That was taken right at the SC line, just outside of Lincolnton GA.

Harley is SOLD.

Street Bike.

'14 Road King
Old 12-30-2014, 12:36 PM
Executive Vice President
D.F.F.D

Last Cigar Smoked: Romeo y Julieta Churchill
BillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychoholic View Post
This might actually happen.

I have a race that weekend as well, so depending on where I am in the points at the time....

Old 12-30-2014, 03:26 PM
Buffalo Hump

fxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belaro47 View Post
As a newbie I think I can make that. It's not that far from here (SC).
I hope to be official by then. I tried to make my 43 ride twice last week, (once in SC and once in GA) but the roads did not have the required 43 signs. It looks like the closest will be to go east to eastern NC, or west to eastern AL. I cant believe that there are no highway 43's in SC or GA.
Oh well, it's an excuse to ride. Pray for reasonably good weather.
you need to contact me !! I live just north of Columbia SC
I've taken at least 4 Doofs to the GA 43 !!!!

FXR4Mikey
Backroad Mike
SafetyMan
Big Mike
Iggy
PeaceKeeper
Rock
NoName (he never finished his paperwork)

more IDK ... I forget chit .... but I still know the way to the GA 43 !!!!!

psssst .... I'm the one in Safetyman's pic, in the orange shirt, with the backazzwards 43 handsign .... I got so used to seeing noodles do that it rubbed off on me

States I've ridden my scoots in:

Last edited by fxr4mikey; 12-30-2014 at 03:32 PM.
Old 12-30-2014, 03:33 PM
Buffalo Hump

fxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suck
OH, Jan and I are tentative ..... IDK what the schedule will be for going north to eat crabs ..... when I know that, I'll know if we are coming to MV

Old 12-30-2014, 04:47 PM
Double-D

BigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by fxr4mikey View Post
OH, Jan and I are tentative ..... IDK what the schedule will be for going north to eat crabs ..... when I know that, I'll know if we are coming to MV
You are coming to MV... I HAVE SPOKEN!

gaZinTa OF THE YEAR 2007
gaZinTa OF THE YEAR 2015
Old 12-30-2014, 05:19 PM
Head Doof Server Geek

fxr4mikey - that is only a few hours from me. Perhaps we could meet up some day and find the best BBQ joint in and around the Hwy 43 marker?

Harley is SOLD.

Street Bike.

'14 Road King
Old 12-30-2014, 10:28 PM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

Last Cigar Smoked: I haven't lately...
Fe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Are we there yet?

Got it all scribbled out on my calender and stuff...

MDCGA

The Road Goes On Forever...
To Ride is Life...

In search of the Doof 43. . . .

Colorado Motel Wreckers 2012 ... Midnight Riders of The Beartooth 2013...

Last edited by Fe Butte; 01-01-2015 at 01:17 PM. Reason: Tiny cell phone key pad, Dooh!
Old 12-31-2014, 10:12 AM
Buffalo Hump

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTOE View Post
You are coming to MV... I HAVE SPOKEN!
I missed the last ones
now ...
it looks like I have no other choice for this one
so, now Jan and I are currently planning to BE THERE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychoholic View Post
fxr4mikey - that is only a few hours from me. Perhaps we could meet up some day and find the best BBQ joint in and around the Hwy 43 marker?
PM me, or ring me, anytime at eight zero three 466 eight one 1 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fe Butte View Post
Are we there yet?

Got ot all scribbled out on my calender ond stuff...
GIDDY UP !!!

Old 01-15-2015, 03:24 PM
Northeastern Doofdom

silent1 can happily embrace the sucksilent1 can happily embrace the sucksilent1 can happily embrace the sucksilent1 can happily embrace the sucksilent1 can happily embrace the sucksilent1 can happily embrace the sucksilent1 can happily embrace the sucksilent1 can happily embrace the sucksilent1 can happily embrace the sucksilent1 can happily embrace the sucksilent1 can happily embrace the suck
Do we have a rate at a hotel yet? I'm sure we could go back to the Meadowlark. I'm on a first name basis with everyone now that I had the place to myself for a week.

Old 01-15-2015, 03:33 PM
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: A couple of Mega's...
HiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suck
I hope I can get there. Trying to move and all...

I really want to meet everyone that comes to Maggie Valley...

You really didn't think I'd all the "Maggie Valley" part did you?

Old 01-15-2015, 08:49 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by silent1 View Post
Do we have a rate at a hotel yet? I'm sure we could go back to the Meadowlark. I'm on a first name basis with everyone now that I had the place to myself for a week.

I really gotta call them...

Just another damn Dave
Fluent in Pidgin Cigar Spanish

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 01-15-2015, 09:02 PM
Double-D

BigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milk
Would be hard to find a better place with the party area out back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gaZinTa OF THE YEAR 2007
gaZinTa OF THE YEAR 2015