Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > NoVA Delinquents > General Talk
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

General Talk You tawkin' to me?!

Old 07-23-2013, 05:33 PM
Doofus

Last Cigar Smoked: Cojimar Vanilla
LOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sock
I really don't care one way or the other and it's up to the powers that be if they want to change it. I'm never stuck, there's always more than one way to skin a cat.

Old 07-23-2013, 05:43 PM
RAM 2500 Cummins 4X4

Last Cigar Smoked: Man O' War Ruination
SafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
....and Mike's ass is somewhere in Texas.

Maybe.

From my Brother Don... I love his insight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadWolf View Post
Postwhores are a dime a dozen.
What's impressive about you is that you are your own pimp.
Kudos!

Old 07-23-2013, 06:19 PM
Doofus

LOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippsy View Post
You say that only because your stuck
You may be right, and I may be crazy, but it just may be lunatic they're looking for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SafetyMan View Post
....and Mike's ass is somewhere in Texas.

Maybe.

This. I ain't bothering him on his vacation.

Old 07-23-2013, 06:24 PM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk
Loco dif the deed. While he doesn't need to grovel, I think he secretly wants too.

Somewhere along the highway.

Kimber

Old 07-23-2013, 06:31 PM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backroad Mike View Post
Loco dif the deed. he needs to grovel, yes he needs to grovel, I think he secretly wants me.

fixed
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty

Old 07-23-2013, 06:35 PM
Doofus

Oh dude, that's just so wrong.

Old 07-23-2013, 07:32 PM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I was being gentle
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty

Old 07-23-2013, 08:39 PM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk

Kimber

Old 07-25-2013, 08:49 AM
Doofus

I can always hover my cursor over the Welcome, LOCO if I want to see it in orange.

Old 07-25-2013, 09:06 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
I simply document Delinquent status on the forum. I have not yet been notified.

Sent from my li'l ol' iPhone 4S augmented w/ a mophie juice pack plus® using Tapatalk.
Probably from the crapper.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 07-25-2013, 10:25 AM
Doofus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post
I have not yet been notified.
Notification: I formally notify you, the Boss with all the super powers, that I have completed a ride with an Original Delinquent, Backroad Mike, the most awesomest Delinquent to ever walk the face of the Earth, and I LOCO, will proudly honor my new found Delinquent status with the utmost respect, and I formally request that my screen name color be changed to orange to reflect my new Delinquent status.

I humbly bow to thee oh wise and powerful ones, that you may grant me the privilege.

:bowd own:: bowdown:

Patch order forthcoming.

This is more than likely not the notification you were referring to, but good for a laugh at my expense.

Last edited by LOCO; 07-25-2013 at 12:13 PM.
Old 08-10-2013, 07:55 AM
B. F. a D. M.

Brstr1 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBrstr1 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBrstr1 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBrstr1 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBrstr1 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBrstr1 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBrstr1 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBrstr1 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBrstr1 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBrstr1 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBrstr1 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Delinquent ride with Original

On Monday this week I had the pleasure of a slightly warm ride with Backroad Mike and Ms Sleevless on their tour of these Western United States. It was great to see them again, and enjoyed their company. Wished it could have gone on for many more miles!

Old 08-10-2013, 09:01 AM
Original Delinquent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brstr1 View Post
On Monday this week I had the pleasure of a slightly warm ride with Backroad Mike and Ms Sleevless on their tour of these Western United States. It was great to see them again, and enjoyed their company. Wished it could have gone on for many more miles!
I acknowledge that this statement is accurate and true.
Thanks for the hospitality Bruce. Enjoyed our visit with you and Maria.

Kimber

Old 08-10-2013, 09:05 AM
Double-D

DaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOCO View Post
Notification: I formally notify you, the Boss with all the super powers, that I have completed a ride with an Original Delinquent, Backroad Mike, the most awesomest Delinquent to ever walk the face of the Earth, and I LOCO, will proudly honor my new found Delinquent status with the utmost respect, and I formally request that my screen name color be changed to orange to reflect my new Delinquent status.

I humbly bow to thee oh wise and powerful ones, that you may grant me the privilege.

:bowd own:: bowdown:

Patch order forthcoming.

This is more than likely not the notification you were referring to, but good for a laugh at my expense.

Ich bin Sven Hoek.

Old 08-12-2013, 04:33 PM
B. F. a D. M.

Brstr1 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBrstr1 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBrstr1 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBrstr1 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBrstr1 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBrstr1 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBrstr1 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBrstr1 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBrstr1 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBrstr1 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBrstr1 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Ride with an original Delinquent

I hereby do formally announce to the Diety(s) with the mostest, that I, a lowly Doof did journey on noble steel stead with accompanyment of an original Delinquint upon the paved path of Interstatedness. Mighten a mere mortal, such as myself be bequethed the glory and honor of being lifted by thy greatness to a higher level in Doofdom?