Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Let Us Know About Upcoming Rides and Events > Southwest
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Southwest Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas

Old 04-07-2014, 08:43 AM
I like my bacon battered

BenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Big Texas Rally

Has anyone heard of this, participated in it, comments???

http://bigtexrally.com

It's something on the radar I'm considering.

Old 04-07-2014, 09:26 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenBoosted View Post
Has anyone heard of this, participated in it, comments???

http://bigtexrally.com

It's something on the radar I'm considering.
There were a couple of guys who put together a rally at Lake Somerville a couple of times a year. These guys had a falling out and now they are both having rallies either in Somerville or at Lake Somerville.

I don't know either guy and I have never been to this rally but I've heard from some friends here in CC who have been that it is a very fun rally but it really isn't "family friendly."

And that's all I know about that.

High Priestess of the Cloudriders
Old 04-07-2014, 09:38 AM
Double-D
Formidable Faux

MrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Sounds interesting.

Ricky
it's only metal, we can out think it.....

Simplicate, never Complify
http://www.FraZzledEgGs.com

Rhetorical Questions....
Who Needs 'em?

Famous Tripod
Old 04-07-2014, 11:00 AM
I like my bacon battered

BenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Tonya,

I know what Rally you're talking about... This one is more along the lines of an IBA style rally where you're actually out covering miles. As much as you ride, I think it would be right up your alley.

Old 04-07-2014, 04:07 PM
Doof Clenas Member

albundy doesn't need a tube sockalbundy doesn't need a tube sockalbundy doesn't need a tube sockalbundy doesn't need a tube sockalbundy doesn't need a tube sockalbundy doesn't need a tube sockalbundy doesn't need a tube sockalbundy doesn't need a tube sockalbundy doesn't need a tube sockalbundy doesn't need a tube sockalbundy doesn't need a tube sock
Been to a lot of rallies in Tx including Somerville both places,but this is the first time I have heard of this one.Looks like last year was the first,could be interesting.

Old 04-29-2014, 05:32 PM
iron butt

Last Cigar Smoked: Cheap, no name brand.
Superman has failed to amuse us
As a warm-up for the Big Tex Rally I'm making a run from Tomball to Albuquerque and back in 24 hours.
Old 04-29-2014, 10:59 PM
I like my bacon battered

That's a hell of a warm up!!! When are you thinking about doing that?