Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Motorcycle Categories > High Performance
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 10-23-2007, 06:57 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

hornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Sounds like good news! A good launch will help get ya to the finish before the guy next to ya..........

Fighting the wind really can cause drastic changes, it looks like I was down 2 mpg on the tank I used up Saturday. It seemed the winds were even worse Sunday, at least when I rode over to Lisle.

Old 10-23-2007, 07:39 PM
Known Associate

TXCHOP has failed to amuse us
Good new Tote. So the motor should be o.k. than, just a bad condition day?
glad to see progress bring made. Wish i was closer to watch this.
Old 10-23-2007, 10:43 PM
Stuff Fixer

Otto has failed to amuse us
i read lots.don't type much. sometimes you have to post so people think your real and not just imagined

Sometime You eat the Bare And Sometimes the bare eats you.

Just another one man show workin to play
Old 10-24-2007, 12:01 AM
package shredder

chnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quality over quantity.........just sayin'.........
Old 10-25-2007, 04:21 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

hornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto View Post
i read lots.don't type much. sometimes you have to post so people think your real and not just imagined

Otto's real..........................

I think.........

Old 10-26-2007, 12:50 AM
Stuff Fixer

now I know I Otto know better

Old 11-04-2007, 08:37 PM
Doofhead

Totenkopf is not in AOL's target demographicTotenkopf is not in AOL's target demographicTotenkopf is not in AOL's target demographicTotenkopf is not in AOL's target demographicTotenkopf is not in AOL's target demographicTotenkopf is not in AOL's target demographicTotenkopf is not in AOL's target demographicTotenkopf is not in AOL's target demographicTotenkopf is not in AOL's target demographicTotenkopf is not in AOL's target demographicTotenkopf is not in AOL's target demographic
We fixed the starter cart and got the Pro Mod fired one more time. The purpose was to double check the new ignition box that is a 2 step retard module. With a timing light and watching the timing marks, we verified it is working exactly as intended. That's good news. After heating up the motor, we did a quick leakdown and did verify what we suspected, the motor was hurt. The front was leaking 30+%, usually it's the top ring that is shot. The rear cylinder was leaking a lot less at around 10%.

When we hear what the rules changes are, we will do the winter rebuild and improvements.

Old 11-06-2007, 01:07 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Maybe I should come out there and help you guys do it right

Old 11-08-2007, 11:49 PM
Stuff Fixer

Sure thing & bring your sponsor money with could be anything will find out soon will T yank the whole thing out this sat IF it is not a zoo around here ther are plenty of irons in the fire.

Old 11-09-2007, 07:18 AM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
It's cool to see you guys campaigning a "twinky" you see very few of them in all but the lowest classes!

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
~James Madison, speech, Virginia Convention, 1788

Old 11-09-2007, 01:19 PM
Stuff Fixer

There are some definate limitations with the twinkie that you have to work through and around it wasn't designed as a Race application in its current state the original design came from a NHRA race application that harley sponsored before they went to V&H But yet that was completely different animal than what it was released as to the public. being it was streamlined for production and expence to manufacture.

Old 11-09-2007, 02:48 PM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
There are some definate limitations with the twinkie that you have to work through and around it wasn't designed as a Race application in its current state the original design came from a NHRA race application that harley sponsored before they went to V&H But yet that was completely different animal than what it was released as to the public. being it was streamlined for production and expence to manufacture.
Well...the valve geometry is a little better than the EVO/Shovel even if it ain't up to a Sporty's...and the heads are better too...it's still good to see!

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
~James Madison, speech, Virginia Convention, 1788

Old 11-09-2007, 03:52 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Quote:
Sure thing & bring your sponsor money with could be anything will find out soon will T yank the whole thing out this sat IF it is not a zoo around here ther are plenty of irons in the fire.
Bring it with?? I've already made an electronic transfer to your Swiss Account, didn't they notify you?

Old 11-13-2007, 04:43 PM
Stuff Fixer

Nope didn't Get the Memo

I know I know the checks in the mail

Old 11-13-2007, 07:47 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent